4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

john12110

Jan 16, 2019
Click that up button located at bottom middle of screen.. then u will get control buttons..

(But i think u can use touch controls... I don't get ur problem tbh )
I cannot see the character image all show in black square

Last edited:

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
so, I got a problem with last version, 0.14 : I did every quest available, I'm at the end of the main quest, I trained the STR until cap, and I still can't mine the ruby for the goblin girls....

Xeenith

Jul 13, 2017
do you hv the pickaxe
yes, I'm only missing the ruby since I got the other 2 gems doing quests or killing monsters
I can mine the stone and the iron, but the big ruby chunk not far from the goblin sisters' room still tell me "I don't have enough STR", yet when I train I'm at lvl max (and the mirror show every stats at 1 case lit up)

feranmi_od

Mar 30, 2024
yes, I'm only missing the ruby since I got the other 2 gems doing quests or killing monsters
I can mine the stone and the iron, but the big ruby chunk not far from the goblin sisters' room still tell me "I don't have enough STR", yet when I train I'm at lvl max (and the mirror show every stats at 1 case lit up)
weird, you should be able to mine all the crystals. Are you aware that all the crystals are found in the goblin cave, however the crystal that shws the day of the week corresponds to the crystal you will find in the cave when you go> wait for the little crystal ball on the top left of the screen to be red, then go to the cave and youll find ruby. or u may already know this, not too sure

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes