4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
If you are using the save from last update and you completed the monster quest you literally hardlock yourself and can't advance with the main quest

• Sad
Reactions: Hideshinji and csum

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
If you clear the portal for the temple, then teleport out, you get stuck in a cutscene. Kaera comes to talk to you outside, you force-walk upwards into the crack of the temple, and the game stops responding.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lost Lagoon [v0.1.5] [PalmeiraStudios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [184 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Inanna Quest
Bring me a bottle of Life Juice.
Then we can check if the demon accepts you as a tribute.
Does require having an empty bottle in your inventory... then use that empty bottle. I kept looking for a recipe even though I felt sure I knew what the ingredient was...

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So I'm at this cave where I had to go through slimes and defeated 2 goblins right outside the cave. But, the game says I shouldn't go there yet... What to do? Also, I'm looking for the pickaxe to enter that goblin nest to complete the fighter girl's quest. Help!

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Another bug i found if you have also completed the side quest of the nun in the earlier version when you go to the beach in the night it tries to show you the event. TO fix this instead you have to first enter the house of the nun and then the event plays normally

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes