4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
LostLagoon-F95.png

Overview:
There is a heavy storm at sea. You lie unconscious on your small boat. A mysterious voice calls to you from your dreams to stay alive. The fate of an island depends on you! Can you find out who you really are and where you come from?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: PalmeiraStudios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

LONeLc.jpg 7oVDe_.jpg nFq3Pu.jpg D3jlBg.jpg onrvAB.jpg sNhYKJ.jpg
LostLagoon-Screenshot1.jpg LostLagoon-Screenshot2.jpg LostLagoon-Screenshot3.jpg LostLagoon-Screenshot4.jpg LostLagoon-Screenshot5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, guys, please listen. I imagined a whole universe in my head. It has it's own rules on how things should work in my opinion, who should be paid how much, for what and things like that. I have a whole set of ethical norms, which, in their turn should be applied randomly to whoever I like and don't like. I assume we all can agree that all what I just described - is the most important thing in the world and everyone should comply.

So please when I've chosen AI generated images as my target for whatever reason - can you all 1) have the same opinion as me, because it will save the world if you do and 2) do something about it?
Or you all will be punished by me in a form of being angry on the Internet. Thanks in advance.

eldred32

Apr 27, 2020
How are you supposed to fight slimes or progress anything in this quest? Slingshot not in my inventory dunno where to find it and "Y" doesn't work

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes