• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Shame it doesn't work with joiplay... Scenes don't play. All you see is a black screen.

imdabestmaan

Sep 6, 2021
Had to copy my saves from 1.3 over to the new update and I can’t attack anything, pressing R does nothing and my inventory is filled with blank items, what have I done wrong?

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Had to copy my saves from 1.3 over to the new update and I can’t attack anything, pressing R does nothing and my inventory is filled with blank items, what have I done wrong?
with the intro edit everything got reset, best if you use the save few post back.

imdabestmaan

Sep 6, 2021
with the intro edit everything got reset, best if you use the save few post back.
I want to experience events myself, not just use the save with the gallery attached. Is there a way I can just add the slingshot to my inventory? Should fix most my problems

imdabestmaan

Sep 6, 2021
Nevermind it’s broken regardless. Is there a new save from just before the update? I want to try the new scenes but the gallery mode isn’t as good

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes