Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
You gotta give it a chance. This game is a top notch for me even though you gotta grind alot to get to the good content and i hate grinding
i dont mind grinding, i love sandbox games. but ive put over 5 hours into it, and ive only encountered a boob grope of gina, and spying on the parents. ive cheated skills, and relationship stats. im confused asf.. as i seem to be stuck in a loop of talking, working and sleeping. ontop of that. my save file is broken i think. whenever i talk to changing the neighbours personality, the screen itself just locks. and i certainly aint gonna restart this entire grind again.. came for the sleep sex and instead got blue balls xD

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
what file do i have to change in order to be able to access the bedrooms for sleep sex stuff, then ill be satisfied with grinding xD. the whole "sleep creep" trope would be great for the story of where my characters at in terms of no sexual shit, but at night he does his thing

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
i dont mind grinding, i love sandbox games. but ive put over 5 hours into it, and ive only encountered a boob grope of gina, and spying on the parents. ive cheated skills, and relationship stats. im confused asf.. as i seem to be stuck in a loop of talking, working and sleeping. ontop of that. my save file is broken i think. whenever i talk to changing the neighbours personality, the screen itself just locks. and i certainly aint gonna restart this entire grind again.. came for the sleep sex and instead got blue balls xD
if you just want the good stuff, you can use the cheat menu to switch every characters arch types. Example you can make Diane to repressed mother by choosing her in the cheat menu and switching between arch types (i bought a new pc and dont have this game installed so i cant provide any pictures atm). Every arch type has different scenes and you can use loser wiki to see how to achieve a scene. I don't recommend using the cheats since you'll skip all the relation development between characters

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
if you just want the good stuff, you can use the cheat menu to switch every characters arch types. Example you can make Diane to repressed mother by choosing her in the cheat menu and switching between arch types (i bought a new pc and dont have this game installed so i cant provide any pictures atm). Every arch type has different scenes and you can use loser wiki to see how to achieve a scene. I don't recommend using the cheats since you'll skip all the relation development between characters
i had the cheat menu, and when i pressed C the menu popped up but with no options

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so are all sex scenes still images then? as ive got to sex scenes now. but feels fucking deflating with the amount of grind for still frames lmao

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm willing to bet you didn't even read the tutorial. Even if your cheating you still need to understand how the game works.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I'm willing to bet you didn't even read the tutorial. Even if your cheating you still need to understand how the game works.
i did, amongst with the walkthroughs provided. i ended up figuring out how it worked. the scenes just weren't worth the time you have to invest in order to reach em.

Reactions: ann87ra

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yea, I know that bug. It happened to me when I accidentally chose the wrong secondary interest for Charlie (the neighbor). It's why I save after every time I make an AT change and why I'm glad I did.

Also, sorry man. I probably don't have a save that goes that far back.

My advice would be to just use the cheat mod (the current one, not the old one) and just change Charlie's AT through that if you don't want to lose all your progress. You won't get the transformation scene but it's just a short scene anyway, you're not missing much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Looks like this guy joined the Dark Cookie club.
Claims he was going to upgrade Super Powered. Completely abandons it. That game is such a sad inheritor of the original

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Looks like this guy joined the Dark Cookie club.
Claims he was going to upgrade Super Powered. Completely abandons it. That game is such a sad inheritor of the original
:FacePalm:
At it again?
Fine... I'll just quote us both from the other game thread:
No content since May of last year
The game play SUUUUCCCKED
This was a sorry empty shell of the original
If you played through Loser. You know that game is properly named
That's a lie.
New version went out to patrons a week or two ago.
It just hasn't found it's way to this pirate site yet.
Maybe try finding the appropriate thread on this forum to request an update.

Opinion / personal preference.

Takes time to build the games mechanics and begin doing renders.
Hardly a surprise that a sequel still early in development is light on content.
Hello, Capt Obvious. :devilish:

Again:
Opinion / personal preference.

PS.
Be a f'n adult.
If you don't like something, just move along to something more your taste.
Stop demanding everything has to be to your liking, fuck everyone else's preferences.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Hello goodnight!
I'm having trouble splitting my pills in the cabinet!
I can't do this at all!

I already have the pills and everything, but there is no option to share these pills!

Another thing, I'm having trouble getting the girls in the house to have other personalities, can anyone help me with these questions?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
:FacePalm:
At it again?
Fine... I'll just quote us both from the other game thread:
"If you have a criticism, just shut up and leave" isn't an argument.

Game threads aren't to baselessly suck dev cock, they're to discuss both the good and the bad about a game. And there's a lot more of the latter than there is of the former when discussing Night City Production's work.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes