• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
How do I flirt with Charlie (first AT) in the latest update?

In earlier versions, one would load a topic like Witty Banter in the item bar instead of the topic bar, but in the current version I can only load topics in the topic bar from the backpack, which doesn't unlock the flirt option. Am I missing something?
You need to have a certain interest level to have ability to flirt. This is a main bottleneck with Charlie in this version.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
You need to have a certain interest level to have ability to flirt. This is a main bottleneck with Charlie in this version.
Okay, thank you. Once I reach said interest level, I'll be able to flirt by putting the relevant topic in the topic bar, then?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Now it tells me that to transform Diane I lack the aggressive tag, in the suggestions it did not mention this personality type
Oh yea, some actions/AT transformations require a topic with a specific tag. It's not that you need to increase Diane's aggressive interest it's that you need to have a topic with the aggressive tag in your inventory at that time. You just need to look for anything with an explicit "Aggressive" tag and put it in your topic inventory before you start that event with Diane.

So basically, before you even start that AT transformation event with Diane you'll need to have something like Vandalism in your topic inventory. It won't work with Sports or Day Trading because while "competitive" gives aggressive exp, it's not directly an "aggressive" tag.

It's one of those trap holes that would trip people up. Not sure whether those are intentional but if they aren't, it'd definitely be great to see those included in the hints somehow.

If I ever finish the guide I'm making for my own use, I'll maybe share it but I'd have to revise some things to make it good for general use since it's tailored pretty specifically to how I play the game. Plus, the new starts that are planned may change everything if I think it's better to use one of those starts. So I'm just kind of waiting for the next update before writing out anymore for now. Which works for me since I don't think I'd have time for a while to work on it anyway.

Reactions: Arzil

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Appearance can also be a factor in early game.
Showering or Ironing cloths gives a temporary buff to Appearance.
So it's not uncommon to 'unlock' her, then (when the buff wears off) fall below her minimum appearance requirement.
You can still talk with her, but it locks out certain actions.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Appearance can also be a factor in early game.
Showering or Ironing cloths gives a temporary buff to Appearance.
So it's not uncommon to 'unlock' her, then (when the buff wears off) fall below her minimum appearance requirement.
You can still talk with her, but it locks out certain actions.
Thanks for the response. In my case, msor's answer was the correct one. I was simply overlooking the interest requirement; also, I was probably just misremembering where the banter/compliment topic went when you wanted to flirt in earlier versions. Now that I think about it, I believe it always went in the topic bar.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I have another problem with Becky at the party I can't do the next step, going to the roof I have tried so many times.

z0inn

May 18, 2017
Shit game blocks my RAM AT over 6GB from then writes to disk and freezing my laptop on the x64 version. x32 is not downloading on these stupid platforms.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Shit game blocks my RAM AT over 6GB from then writes to disk and freezing my laptop on the x64 version. x32 is not downloading on these stupid platforms.
So the problem is on your end and you are venting because your shit don't work?

OK, have at it!

how to run this game? it always stop working on my laptop
You download the game, unzip it and then double click on the exe file to run it.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Do you need to go back and forth with the ATs to see all the content or can you just keep progressing that ATs and going through the scenes as the come ?

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Do you need to go back and forth with the ATs to see all the content or can you just keep progressing that ATs and going through the scenes as the come ?
There are some scenes that are available only if you get back and forth. Like Gina, jerking you off on sleeping Becky, is available after you unlock sex with her but return her AT to Bartender Sister.

Reactions: EmperorGus

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So the problem is on your end and you are venting because your shit don't work?

OK, have at it!

You download the game, unzip it and then double click on the exe file to run it.
I have no idea what the hell he's saying. All I got from that was "6GB RAM". Is he saying that's all his laptop has? I don't understand.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have no idea what the hell he's saying. All I got from that was "6GB RAM". Is he saying that's all his laptop has? I don't understand.
He's saying the game uses 6GB of RAM and it had (presumably) run out and had to page the rest of the data to the hard disk, causing his computer to freeze and become unresponsive.

Also bitching about 1 link being down for the 32bit version of the game when the other 2 are working.

Best to just let him vent so that he can deal with his shitty hardware problems.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
A year ago I mentioned that the game did not seem to be calculating reputation correctly. I never got an answer as to why I might be having that problem, and I am now having it again with the current build. My current buffs/debuffs to reputation are as follows:

Civility Rank 1: +1
Order Rank 3: +3
Social Media 2: +2
Selfishness 2: -1
Incivility 1: -1

According to the effect descriptions on my phone, I should have a Reputation of 4. Instead, I have a 2.

And no, I'm not overlooking Disorder. I have Order embraced and my current disorder is 0. Same for Immoral, etc.

Any suggestions? Preferably ones that don't involve now being a chicken?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Any suggestions? Preferably ones that don't involve now being a chicken?
IIrc, there are certain actions that temporarily lower your rep. And it's not shown to you in the UI (Dev doesn't believe in 'spoon-feeding' people.)
Most of them are things you'd expect to be 'frowned upon'.
Try checking your phone a bit more often. Like right after you do something you suspect might lower rep. So you spot what it was that gave you the temporary 'debuff'.

Also keep in mind that some stats don't update 'in real time'. They happen once a game day (at either 00:00 or 01:00, IIrc).
With as many variables as this game has, that's just way too many checks to be preformed at every action. It'd bog down most any 'puter ;)

Reactions: Thehero12

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
IIrc, there are certain actions that temporarily lower your rep. And it's not shown to you in the UI (Dev doesn't believe in 'spoon-feeding' people.)
Most of them are things you'd expect to be 'frowned upon'.
Try checking your phone a bit more often. Like right after you do something you suspect might lower rep. So you spot what it was that gave you the temporary 'debuff'.

Also keep in mind that some stats don't update 'in real time'. They happen once a game day (at either 00:00 or 01:00, IIrc).
With as many variables as this game has, that's just way too many checks to be preformed at every action. It'd bog down most any 'puter ;)
While I appreciate the response, I just don't think any of this is it. The stats have been that way for a while, and my Nathan has been downright boring up to this point (embracing Order, Tidyness, etc.) I haven't even progressed anybody on this current playthrough past their starting ATs yet.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
While I appreciate the response, I just don't think any of this is it. The stats have been that way for a while, and my Nathan has been downright boring up to this point (embracing Order, Tidyness, etc.) I haven't even progressed anybody on this current playthrough past their starting ATs yet.
This won't help you but I'm just curious. I don't remember needing reputation to be all that high. I think. I think only with Becky I needed it to be at least 2. What are you trying to do specifically?

He's saying the game uses 6GB of RAM and it had (presumably) run out and had to page the rest of the data to the hard disk, causing his computer to freeze and become unresponsive.

Also bitching about 1 link being down for the 32bit version of the game when the other 2 are working.

Best to just let him vent so that he can deal with his shitty hardware problems.
Ah, ok. Thanks. Yea, it's not like you need something high-end to run this game but at the same time, it's not like most games here that are just static VNs you can put all on one script. It's kind of a weird expectation to have for every game here to be able to run on a potato. Especially Unity games and especially one the dev is building from scratch. He must be new, idk.

• Haha
Reactions: john1230
3.10 star(s) 108 Votes