Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

xxFenderBenderxx

Oct 2, 2022
New update as of the 26th, haven't been able to find it anywhere. Would be awesome if it showed up here!
  • Specification changes for time stop functionality.
  • Added the ability to make males disappear.
  • Added the insertion function when wearing underwear.

xxFenderBenderxx

Oct 2, 2022
Hello, I decided to try to translate the dialogues again
But I decided to help myself with Chat GPT
generally, the bot clearly does not want and cannot translate erotic content, but for example it will show
how I managed to trick him into giving very professional translations :) Am amazed at how good these translations are
I taught him the phrases used in eroge games :D

Even DeepL Translate cannot do this

View attachment 2907401
It takes a lot of massaging. Do you have the partially completed file? I've been jailbreaking GPT for a while now, I'd be happy to give it a crack. I really want to see the freaking reaction dialogue translated, dumb as hell the "English translation" wouldn't have that.

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
New update as of the 26th, haven't been able to find it anywhere. Would be awesome if it showed up here!
  • Specification changes for time stop functionality.
  • Added the ability to make males disappear.
  • Added the insertion function when wearing underwear.
I released version 1.04 while the homepage still shows version 1.02. I don't know if I will wait for the 1.05 update. :unsure:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Insertion and groping/fingering any body part with clothes still on is a big part of the genre, surprised it took that long to add. It's weird as fuck you have to strip the girl completely naked in a public train to start most groping/sex lol. It's not really reasonable to get away with stripping a girl completely naked so early even with the "fall guy" gimmick. Saving the stripping naked until later also gives the X-ray vision an actual purpose. Right now you end up being able to strip the girl right about the time you unlock X-ray vision, so it ends up useless since the girl will be naked most the time anyways. Naked should probably be the last unlock, not sex.

People weren't kidding about the grind, geez. It's especially bad for unlocking new underwear.

The animations sure are jerky. Can't really enjoy the sex or groping motions when it seems like you're yanking on the girl's breasts or smashing into her pelvis.

Hope the OP is updated with the latest uncensor and such soon. Not great having to go through the whole thread and try to figure out what is updated/still compatible and shit.

Last edited:

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
A little help? I get stuck with a blank white screen when booting up the game.
After this
1696846134944.png
Is this
1696846183404.png

GoobyPlsStahp

Jun 5, 2017
I cant seem to get any actions done. I try to click and hold on hotspots and nothing happens. Also, during escalator event, the tutorial says to click and hold on the skirt to take a photo, but I click and hold, nothing happens.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
game looks nice at all but i wouldnt bother playing (already finished it as it is tho) it until they remade the sex act controls, as it stands its a chaos, guy moves all around very randomly
if they add a control bar for speed or something like a toggle game would be very great, but as it stands its a pain in the ass (more than the grind, which isnt that bad cuz u dont need to buy all stuff, in fact when u unlock the vibrating egg u can unlock and do almost everything because that toy makes her cum multiple times very easily, activating the deep orgasm mode)

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a way to cheat the save or in game cuz i did try cheat engine and it didn't work.
EDIT = Actually the cheat engine did help never mind..

Last edited:

ganjax

May 2, 2021
uncensor plugin.

Game version independent. working on any game version.(just for this game)

Install
  • Install the BepInEx . #672 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
  • run game once. this make a folder which named "BepInEx\plugins".
  • extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.
  • If "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.

Features
  • Uncensored (remove the soft-censor)
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all

modified texture images from here. thanks to nekonick123.

Changes
23-09-14 v1.0.0.3
  • Added modified texture images.
23-07-31 v1.0.0.2
  • Demosaic to man's
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all
Yo my man I already installed everything, in fact the opens, the game is in english everything works fine but the game still censored

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yo my man I already installed everything, in fact the opens, the game is in english everything works fine but the game still censored
is "BepInEx\plugins" folder created ? first time, it takes sometime.
if not created, move game folder to another place.

ash10

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone has the latest updated version of this game with translation and uncensor applied all in one?

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
is there a mod which automates all the sex/touch/toy movements i dont like janking the mouse constantly. I tried macros but they dont work.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes