Unity - Completed - Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

godisgonenow

My first 1 star.
    Prepare to grind. and grind and grind. The journey along thw way is also lackluster.
    You start by limited groping postion like buttock/hip , tight , head. and progressively unlock as you manage to make her cum from specific position. it could take you almost an hour before you finally get the p2v action if you're relentlessly aim to unlock that and only progress in that area.
    Oh did I mention in order to molest her pussy you have to remove her panty first ? you can't just carress it from the top of it, doesn't make snese progression wise isn't it?
    Grope tight>remove panty> caress pussy>vaginal sex.
    done.
    the only sex position variation is from the front face and behind. with random chance to unlock special scene like in the bathroom or elevatorwhichis just a narrativeand scene change only. the game still play exactly the same with nothing new.
    Customization is really limited few clothes, panties and hair color. and boob size tht isn't a slider.
    I was finished with round and round train and was getting high hope seeing somebody said that this game is similar. NO, round and round train is 1000x better.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

czarred

Decent enough touching sim game. Not a big fan of molesting games, but that tends to come with the territory of touch-gameplay. What can you do, eh?

Fairly fleshed out, but super grindy. Going at it without cheats will easily take you around 25-30 in game days to unlock most content. As others have said, you're better served loading up RegEdit, CheatEngine, or grabbing a save to mitigate this frustration.

Barring that, there's the usual assortment of items and mechanics at play. Hand, mouth, and tool interactions; different areas to 'develop,' and the acquisition of penetration. It serves its purpose, but gets stale pretty quickly. There is also a limited customization suite, but it doesn't really add much. Don't go into this looking to kit out your playtime friend-o.

3.5/5 is an accurate assessment for my tastes. There are better offerings elsewhere, but this isn't terrible by any means.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Kanafae

Good game, especially if you're a fan of unlocking stuff like me (it gets quite grindy at one point however, so be warned). Unfortunately, it's lacking the very important feature that is auto mode for the actions you can perform.

It being a Japanese game means it's gotta be censored, of course. To bypass it, there is an uncensor plugin in the thread thanks to a really nice user, so I suggest you check it out; installation is quick and easy.

The voice acting and the animations/models are great, which are very important aspects for this game so that gives it a bunch of points already. About customization, I like the fact you can change her underwear (especially since I like the swimsuits that are in-game). You can also change her breast size and hair color; but sadly not the length or ass size. Finally, you are also able to choose between 3 "personalities" that will change the overall difficulty of the game and how she talks/her voice lines.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

Good if you like groping. A little grindy, so not a FAP game.

Renders 3/5 Good model and expressions, but censored :mad:
    Gameplay 5/5
    Story : four endings.
    dialog : 4/5 Good, but always the same.
    Final : 3.5 I put 4 stars because I liked it and I'm still playing it.

Tutorial to go faster :
    Buy the option character and select the easy one.
    Spare money Or use cheat engine ;) to buy time stop (8000)
    Groping technic : touch a part (boobs tights ass) then when heart goes purple stop and touch another part of the body. When you see the eye on top left, stop too.
    Move the mouse fast to grow faster.
    You can buy some items in your room, and others during groping. Click on it to buy it.
    To activate time stop, buy it, then click on it to enable. Stop it just before the red progress bar is full or you will not get the animation.
    More items are avalable as you level up the girl by molesting her.
    If you want to see all the endings : download this and put it in :
    Documents\LoopTrain\
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sacenergy

Oh Japan...

Fun game, but hell of a grind in the beginning. Nothing really new here but the voice actress is kinda cute. I always wonder what these voice actresses think in their booths while recording something like this game. Pondering life choices most likely.

My anime watching even gave me a basic understanding of what she's saying which boils down to 'no don't' or 'have mercy' depending on the character type you choose for her. The other customization options aren't great, you can only change hair color and boob size (to clipping inducing sizes). So there go your dreams of molesting the michellin (wo)man in a train. Ah yeah, you can choose panties gor her aswell, once you have 'captured them all'.

Anyway, I substract one star for grind in the beginning, I don't mind but others might. Other than that the camera is a bit wonky, the controls aren't super polished, but the premise is olden but golden and the game will entertain you for a rainy afternoon.

It's too good for being average, but only slightly.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

TheSpah

The game looks pretty good and have some nice stuff, the only things holding from being great is:
    -First is rather grindy for the amount of reward you get plus the grind feels pretty tedious since you are very dependent on not being seeing. To fix this dont spend a single point until you get 8000 to buy the time stop. Purchase it and then you can get all the points necessary for everything else pretty much immediately since you wont be caught and have nearly infinite time
    -Second, this game has no "one hand/free hands" automatic gameplay, so.. this makes it rather hard to "fully" enjoy.
    -Third, no invisible/transparent male model for sex scenes. Not really a dealbreaker and not like watching from the side is bad but you know.. is there.

Is good to play for a while, if you wish to enjoy it more "hands free" download a macro and record your mouse spinning around.

P.S.: this game is nothing about hypno or mind control, this is timestop and perception change/invisible man.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

SquidLord69

Short and simple game, but the gameplay is more fun that many others. Also has a resemblance of a story (I kinda like that you can turn yourself in to see different endings).

If it had more customization, and/or more characters it actually would be an amazing game.

Every game should have a "oh shit, that was really fucked up. I should turn myself in to the police" feature.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Jugurthine

A game with more grind than actual content. The game revolves around you touching the girl to earn points with which to purchase a few abilities. Time stop is one such ability, but rather than being an interesting opportunity to explore molesting and making a girl cum several times simultaneously, you're met only with a frozen character that will move 3 frames after each climax. Actual sex in the game is comprised of only 4 positions with no variation. Standing anal from behind, vaginal from the front, blowjob, and boob job. Not worth your time or storage space.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

I was miffed that the girl doesn't have hair-length customization, or ass customization.
    I was angry that the extra app content was locked behind time progression, achievements, etc.

I hadn't even unlocked the penis when I decided 'let me just press the *emergency screen button*, see what it's about.'
    I get hit with a Unity project screen legit called "Loop train 1.0.1"

And the project is a fucking 'fish' unity model with Japanese explanation popups.
    Then it hit me.

This game is comedy gold and a huge plugin for the Dev's other games.
    I forgive the dev for the bare bones customization at 1.5GB
    The 'fish' more than made up for it.
    Dev-san, honto ni.. arigato gozaimas.
    Motto omoshiroi no okagette, ne <3?