Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

liquid3366

Nov 7, 2022
Cant get the elevator scene neither the other one
Did you get the hack app? I'm not sure what triggers it, but you need the hack app and at some point she will run away or leave and you'll have the option to follow her. When I did it, I got a scene in the bathroom. But I've seen other playthroughs where she goes to the elevator.

Sergo_Korsaro

Nov 11, 2020
I got the achivment "into a state of sexual for the first time", if i not mistaken you firstly should have sex 16+ times, after that in single day you should have as many pink heart as possible, but she shouldn't came. As an anothers states, the effect should appear on next day, in state of sexual she have hearts in eyes pernamemtly after first touch and she change sume replick and animations a little bit, until you change state.

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
Has anyone got the latest version? It was updated a few weeks ago with the content mentioned in the article above.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What is the 'bad boys get spanked' achivement about?
I assumed it was some bad end about getting caught, but I unlocked it in the middle of a boobjob in the girls toilets.

Edit: Probably something to do with the untranslated text. New version might shed some light on it.

Edit: New translation has a bunch of formatting errors and spelling mistakes, but the achivements are listed as "[X scene] is available for viewing"

Available where? Where do I see these scenes?
Edit: Hit surrender on the app and turn yourself in.
Kind of counter-intuitive.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
When I try it with this, the Consol shortly come up and then closes and nothing happens. Do I need some Runtime or other things ? Older versions of BleedingEdge worked for me.
when crashed, check the BepInEx\ErrorLog.log file.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes