Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Pretty sure the game natively supports it, go to the options. I no longer have the game installed... if that doesn't work, then google ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.
This game's client is unity 2021.3 + IL2CPP. you can't use ReiPatcher on this game.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I've seen worst games with auto interaction. Dev probably either didn't think about it or it probably conflicts with some other feature.
Just, with the auto mod maybe Sex scene might work with more fluid motion than now

kokololi

Jan 12, 2020
Can some one explain me how to unlock or open the ending scenario. i have try every thing that i found in this thread such as maxing one of the level to 20 and opening the sex or undress option. and i still cant unlock or see new scenario/ending all i see is the aftermath when 3x climax in train and follow her in the toilet or elevator, im realy confuse. i also read the translated doureview.com for the game but their is no explanation on how to unlock the ending only mention the first ending (surrender).

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
'modify the body of this young lady to your heart's desire'
cannot modify her ass or hair length.
breast size increase does not mean areola+nipple size increase.
modifications are not via sliders, but via icons, which greatly reduces flexibility and bloats game files, because it's non-intuitive for the system to read it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
'modify the body of this young lady to your heart's desire'
cannot modify her ass or hair length.
breast size increase does not mean areola+nipple size increase.
modifications are not via sliders, but via icons, which greatly reduces flexibility and bloats game files, because it's non-intuitive for the system to read it.
Wow I'm really glad I uninstalled this weirdo game after 5 minutes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Wow I'm really glad I uninstalled this weirdo game after 5 minutes
..nah, it's not so bad that you should uninstall it. But it could do with some more customisation.
Look, it's getting decensors, cracked updates and ppl are learning to translate it!
It being simple isn't a bad thing. It being simple while promising complexity is.

ZeiTheKitsune

Nov 5, 2018
Hopefully we can get a modification to stop the timer outright &or disable notoriety, the character has different responses outside of the "time stop" and "invisible" mechanic and using them would just have players miss out on specific content (dialogue and character behavior specifically) on when not using it.

susmanisfunni

Aug 28, 2023
So does anyone have any idea how to trigger elevator or bathroom scenses? I managed once but it was the wrong choice so it ended and now what ever i do i cant trigger it again

slokiju

Sep 22, 2022
Someone could help me, because everything goes well until I give new game and the screen goes black, which I do not know why, it is not a problem that the game stops working, since if I press "Esc" the options screen comes out, and I can exit and edit all the options if any of you this happens or know how to solve it plz help

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes