Unity Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 [v1.14] [Hide Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
This is some unoptimized shit. My rx 6600 goes 99% most of the times and when it does it can't even reach 165fps. I need to either lower the resolution or put some fps limiter from outside the game to not melt my GPU.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoopQueenEscapeDungeon3-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 v1.15
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unofficial patch v1.14 -> v1.15 (2.77MiB)
- -

dt.dog

Jan 16, 2022
That isn't a save, friend, that's just your log.

If you were using Goldberg emu like the ver I posted then your save location is
Code:
%appdata%\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\0\remote\
user_game_log.json
user_memories.json
user_setting.json
or my bad, u're right
here the real one then :D
my save location is C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\0

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Maybe try changing something in the settings?
Yeah, i did. There's no fps limiter or vsync in-game so i can only lower the resolution, which made the game looks like shit. I ended up adding 89-90 fps limit using AMD chill. Still weird that the game can't reach stable 165fps at 1080p even when maxing out rx6600 usage.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
imagine finishing the game with less than 10 loops and still have no idea what half of what I'm actually doing.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
All you have to do to unlock all memories is beat the game. If I'd known that before starting, it would have saved me a lot of time grinding memories, so don't bother. The game only gets easier as you go on since you get new party members, and Shalith dumps on every boss once you get her. I actually liked this game, though pathfinding is a pain once you have more than 2 party members.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Hope this isn't bad, as god damn that pink bunny girl is my type. Glad isn't all massive chest girls.

MegaBurger_47

Jul 20, 2020
I have a problem, my Loop Queen cannot save.

It cannot read Appdata/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\0\remote in my C: drive. 90% of my other games would work normally, but would fail when it's trying to access files in the C: drive like save data. For example, I downloaded Amayui Meister because I've played Alchemy Meister on my previous laptop, and loved it. But for some reasons, on this MSI Modern 14 using Win 11, the game cannot write save data on my C: drive. If the games was made using RPG Maker, then it would save normally on my D: drive. However, some of games like Workplace Fantasy, which uses the same Unity engine, could save normally on the C: drive.

It's so weird to have this problem while most other people don't.

Reactions: tnmff
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes