• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 [v1.19] [Hide Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
artist's twitter:
niice, based on those I also found his DA and Pixiv

he doesn't have any galleries collected here or on e-hentai tho from my novice-level search-fu.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The 2nd game had some pretty nice animatons. The demo is complete waste of time though.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I wonder, does ending decide by us or developer?

And those monster like goblin, orc and werewolf.
Is there any character as same race as them on our side?
Was there any ending related to race? Like lose to werewolf or got work out too much with them?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I wonder, does ending decide by us or developer?

And those monster like goblin, orc and werewolf.
Is there any character as same race as them on our side?
Was there any ending related to race? Like lose to werewolf or got work out too much with them?
if you havnt played either of the two previous games i recommend you do so, basically, the scene you see is based on what killed you and how many times they killed you. No humans will fight you, the war is against the human race

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
Did the release date get pushed back?
It says release date is Q4 2023. (Steam). I don't think it changed, I'm pretty sure this was always the date, though I could be wrong.

Q4 is any time by the end of the year, but incase you're confused because when you scroll up, it says "Release Date: 2023-04-25" - Then that's probably when the demo was released.

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017
Was just checking the steam page for the hell of it, and saw an announcement that they're going to add the previous two protags in to the mix. Release date is still Q4 (I think they may have said June in the demo initially, which is where the confusion came from, but it's been Q4 for a while now)

Anyway, I'm pretty stoked about this. Was just hoping that they'd have at least one group defeat event, actually getting to have the old characters come along is pretty nice in my book

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe I'm lost in the sauce, but there's something that feels cursed about a werewolf having a regular human dick only colored red.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes