Unity Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 [v1.14] [Hide Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
My god I need a cheat code or something, I'm not good at this kind of game,really
You have to build each character right and it's an easy game. Illy for healing and buffing other characters stats and debuffing bosses with weaken, Fiara for tanking since she is the only melee, Shalith for burning bosses and hordes and debuffing boss stats, Shunral for shooting (you get her so late that I never got a real build for her.)

Find those 1 tile chokepoints and block them with Fiara, set the other 3 up as a firing squad behind her. You'll be spending most of your time on Shalith for bosses since she can burn them down almost solo and you'll need to manage her spells. Go into solo mode and use Fiara to aggro big mobs and bosses and pull them back to the firing line. Debuffing bosses is the most important part of the game, properly debuffed all of them including the Behemoth will only be hitting a tank Fiara for 1 damage per round.

Blue_115

Feb 17, 2022
You have to build each character right and it's an easy game. Illy for healing and buffing other characters stats and debuffing bosses with weaken, Fiara for tanking since she is the only melee, Shalith for burning bosses and hordes and debuffing boss stats, Shunral for shooting (you get her so late that I never got a real build for her.)

Find those 1 tile chokepoints and block them with Fiara, set the other 3 up as a firing squad behind her. You'll be spending most of your time on Shalith for bosses since she can burn them down almost solo and you'll need to manage her spells. Go into solo mode and use Fiara to aggro big mobs and bosses and pull them back to the firing line. Debuffing bosses is the most important part of the game, properly debuffed all of them including the Behemoth will only be hitting a tank Fiara for 1 damage per round.
Well I used Cheat Engine to get the CGs, but everything locked after reboot the game...

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes