• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 [v1.19] [Hide Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017

Password: emilia246@eyny

I got this on eyny, so like... trust at your own risk, but so far it's seemed fine, haven't noticed any viruses and it certainly seems like the full game. Just kinda want to let people know where I got it so they can make their own choices on if they trust it or not

Feel free to repack it without the password and put it on a more stable site, but I just want to get it out to the people since it's pretty fun so far and I see you all waiting

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Playing with the link above, for me there isn't any virus and it works fine.

I got this on eyny, so like... trust at your own risk, but so far it's seemed fine, haven't noticed any viruses and it certainly seems like the full game. Just kinda want to let people know where I got it so they can make their own choices on if they trust it or not

Feel free to repack it without the password and put it on a more stable site, but I just want to get it out to the people since it's pretty fun so far and I see you all waiting

Zack1985

Apr 25, 2020

Downloaded it and I'm playing just fine.

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
here's the save, full gallery unlocked
didnt get hyped enough like i expected to be
That isn't a save, friend, that's just your log.

If you were using Goldberg emu like the ver I posted then your save location is
Code:
%appdata%\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\0\remote\
user_game_log.json
user_memories.json
user_setting.json

Reactions: Tadewing
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes