RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not gong to directly reply as I don't know where it came from and I'm just completely guessing, but a turn sexuality spell would most like be for use with our favorite redheaded lesbian Callie. I'm not sure Belle would want to be lesbian, she is pretty obsessed with men also I'm ok with that and would like to help. If it was a last resort though I guess she may go for it.
Replay the sequence when you find out about Callie being a lesbian and then try to kiss her while she's under the spell. Belle will talk to you about her hearing rumors about such a spell existing and her own interest in it, but she won't admit to who she wants to use the spell on.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not gong to directly reply as I don't know where it came from and I'm just completely guessing, but a turn sexuality spell would most like be for use with our favorite redheaded lesbian Callie. I'm not sure Belle would want to be lesbian, she is pretty obsessed with men also I'm ok with that and would like to help. If it was a last resort though I guess she may go for it.
Early on when the MC finds out Callie is into girls Belle mentions looking for a spell that she alludes to as being able to change sexual preferences. It seems she wants to enjoy pixie-on-pixe sex if that's all she can get.
I'm still hoping the MC can end up with the pixie if he wants (and finds a pixie enlargement spell).

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Because I compress the game's images, unlike what many other adult game creators do. File size is definitely not a sign of quality. Just look at Japanese adult games and their tendency to put enormous, uncompressed textures into their games for no reason whatsoever, leading to long load times and poor performance.

The images folder in version 0.15.0 contains 1675 renders. That's the statistic you should be looking at, alongside a word count that is now above 135k, more than most novels.

wow thanks for the info man. sorry i'm just all confused of what's happening now.

rqs

Aug 24, 2018
Hello guys can i have someones save file for last version?also the renpy for unlocked gallery.thanks!

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
The one thing that I want the most for the resolution of this game is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe its already planned that if you wait and expose her darkest secret you can get rid of the anti-incest bias and she won't leave. Walk through is definitely not what you want to follow for long term success (it focuses on as many available scenes as possible but not necessarily the best xhoices for long term success).

Reactions: AlterSack

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I believe its already planned that if you wait and expose her darkest secret you can get rid of the anti-incest bias and she won't leave. Walk through is definitely not what you want to follow for long term scenes (it focuses on as many available scenes as possible but not necessarily the best xhoices for long term success).
Eventually we will be able to confess to her and she will stay, but Belle has said that if the MC confesses to her before her anti-incest bias is removed and she leaves, she is gone for good. So if you don't want to permanently lose her, don't confess to her yet.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Early on when the MC finds out Callie is into girls Belle mentions looking for a spell that she alludes to as being able to change sexual preferences. It seems she wants to enjoy pixie-on-pixe sex if that's all she can get.
I'm still hoping the MC can end up with the pixie if he wants (and finds a pixie enlargement spell).
Lets be honest,thats pretty much a given bar a complete mental fallout of Belle(the creator,not the fairy).
Teasing such a prominent character in the narrative just to then pull the rug from under the players feet would be incredibly counter productive towards the meta goal of the game(not to mention needlessly antagonize the playerbase).

Not to say its impossible but there is little reason to outside of wanting to troll your fans(which has been known to happen *cough*TLJ*cough*)but Belle(again,the creator,not the adorable little bundle of insults)has shown rather competent writing up till now so it would surprise me.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes