darlic

Feb 27, 2017
By the way, my preferred scene is without any doubt the Fairy Queen one. It was just perfect. I'm not referring about the cuckoldry theme (of which I don't really care) but about the whole situation and its development.

But, needless to say, the whole game is actually pretty great.

Reactions: Blayo and Belle

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, the scenes I remember most are when MC meet Crone, the first training with Samarra, and the Fairy Queen, besides several dialogues with Belle.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
So, for the sake of discussion, what would each of you say is your favorite scene in the game so far? Both sex scenes and non-sex scenes are fine. You may name one of each of those categories if you wish. Sometimes it can be hard for me to tell which scenes I write that people gravitate the strongest towards, so feedback is always welcome.
Favorite non-sex scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Favorite sex scene:
Favorite dialogue scene:
Favorite Girls:

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
So, for the sake of discussion, what would each of you say is your favorite scene in the game so far? Both sex scenes and non-sex scenes are fine. You may name one of each of those categories if you wish. Sometimes it can be hard for me to tell which scenes I write that people gravitate the strongest towards, so feedback is always welcome.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
First you need to prove Primrose isn't the killer to Samara. Then use Remove inhabitations to get her to let you strike her during training. Then you train with her again. Boom you get the last agility.

Reactions: Sole and Abibliboop

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Favorite scenes are hands down things like getting Callie to model naked and Primrose working in the nude, catching the woman in the river. I tend to appreciate the cutesy stuff like that a little more, its more satisfying to me than loading the game with just sex scenes.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to molest Nell and Sammara? Each time I do I end getting caught and I have ag 5
Wait for A6 to get released as anything less will get you caught by Samarra (also known as wait for Belle to get it created). It is the scene I am most looking forward to besides maybe Nell in the tower or a revisit with the fairy queen.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to molest Nell and Sammara? Each time I do I end getting caught and I have ag 5
Their sleep molestation scene works differently from the others. You only have a limited number of actions you can take here, and some actions are more "expensive" than others. Once you run out of actions, you are caught. Agility only gives you more actions before you are caught. The trick is to not push too hard but stop before it's too late. I might introduce some kind of hint system for that scene to give you an indication of how much left you have to go before someone wakes up.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Their sleep molestation scene works differently from the others. You only have a limited number of actions you can take here, and some actions are more "expensive" than others. Once you run out of actions, you are caught. Agility only gives you more actions before you are caught. The trick is to not push too hard but stop before it's too late. I might introduce some kind of hint system for that scene to give you an indication of how much left you have to go before someone wakes up.
I don't know how high you are planning the stats to go up but after max agility it would be nice to have unlimited actions

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know how high you are planning the stats to go up but after max agility it would be nice to have unlimited actions
You can see the max in the game itself. For most stats, including Agility, it's 6. Even at that level, you won't have unlimited actions with those two girls. Don't worry, that won't be the end of it.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
that'd be more than just nice since for me it kinda breaks the immersion when you're forced to rollback or reload everytime you get caught (it's only funny for the first time) (y)

Reactions: Sancrest
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes