• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried searching, but I came up empty-handed.

Is there a walkthrough that assumes you don't want to watch your sister fooling around with another man?

I tried using the main walkthrough, but due to the decrease in my income, the days go all wonky. Now I only have a few days until dearest Primrose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'm starting to panic, as I'm more than one day 'behind' the walkthrough, due to having to spend more time earning money...
How are you short on money? Aside from the mine, you can get money working at the clothing store or hunting, Have you met the nymth yet? There are a few different ways to get income in the game, I've never ran short.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
How are you short on money? Aside from the mine, you can get money working at the clothing store or hunting, Have you met the nymth yet? There are a few different ways to get income in the game, I've never ran short.
I'm following the P1 walkthrough, but couldn't bring myself to 'let them continue' so lost the money from my sister diddling that guy. Hence when I was supposed to Train, I didn't have the funds, so had to earn more and go back the next day. This slipping continues.

Now I only have a few days until Pricilla will be [???] yet the timer is not even mentioned in the walkthrough yet...

Edit: I'm Monday, two days until arrest. The walkthrough's on Thursday and no arrest in sight...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm following the P1 walkthrough, but couldn't bring myself to 'let them continue' so lost the money from my sister diddling that guy. Hence when I was supposed to Train, I didn't have the funds, so had to earn more and go back the next day. This slipping continues.

Now I only have a few days until Pricilla will be [???] yet the timer is not even mentioned in the walkthrough yet...

Edit: I'm Monday, two days until arrest. The walkthrough's on Thursday and no arrest in sight...
OK I'm sorry you've lost me the only timer thing I remember was the envoy arrival
I'm drawing a blank it's been a few days since I played this game...
So the arrest your talking about is for the murder correct you can solve that investigating and gathering clues etc, if all goes well it's sorted when you meet samarra & nell. Honestly though I don't see why you're worried even if something went wrong you could just use that as reason to start a new game and try things differently.
If I can offer you one piece of advice though maybe don't follow the walkthrough so rigidly instead experiment by trying different actions/choices within the game yourself, I mean that's half the fun right?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK I'm sorry you've lost me the only timer thing I remember was the envoy arrival
I'm drawing a blank it's been a few days since I played this game...
So the arrest your talking about is for the murder correct you can solve that investigating and gathering clues etc, if all goes well it's sorted when you meet samarra & nell. Honestly though I don't see why you're worried even if something went wrong you could just use that as reason to start a new game and try things differently.
If I can offer you one piece of advice though maybe don't follow the walkthrough so rigidly instead experiment by trying different actions/choices within the game yourself, I mean that's half the fun right?
But but but. I was enjoying the game, trying different actions/choices. Then it sprang this flipping seven-day countdown on me and I panicked. That's when I started a new game and (tried to) (stick|stuck) to the walkthrough rigidly - until I was mentally unable to follow the NTR route and lost funds andeverythingwenttoshit.

That is my current situation, although now pretty Primrose is now in a dungeon and I'm flying around trying to pick up the pieces *Sob*

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
But but but. I was enjoying the game, trying different actions/choices. Then it sprang this flipping seven-day countdown on me and I panicked. That's when I started a new game and (tried to) (stick|stuck) to the walkthrough rigidly - until I was mentally unable to follow the NTR route and lost funds andeverythingwenttoshit.

That is my current situation, although now pretty Primrose is now in a dungeon and I'm flying around trying to pick up the pieces *Sob*
Really awww I'm sorry! Poor Primrose :cry:
But that didn't happen in my playthrough...
All I remember is investigating the murder, samarra & nell turning up an the MC getting accused etc....
But I as I said I haven't played it for a while I got caught up with other things so maybe I'm missing something...
Guess I need start playing this game again.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018

If I remember correctly, you can get all of the info needed to save primrose in 2-3 days worth of activities (if focused on it). If you want to fluff up your funds, the easiest way to avoid the voyeurism (as you aren't in any type of relationship with your sister so it isn't NTR), is to just go hunting on the days that you would otherwise be spying on her at the town hall once you stop her (scene and money increase doesn't happen if you don't witness I believe). Even moreso, don't waste money on Belle's clothes, they are cute and the equiping scene dialogues are fun, but it doesn't actually add anything to the game. This would save you enough money to be able to afford anything you are lacking... but money really isn't very important in the game so far. Other than Belle's clothes, maybe one or two spell training sessions, and paying for a lady's dress, I don't remember anything that I bought.

Reactions: Hones

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, you can get all of the info needed to save primrose in 2-3 days worth of activities (if focused on it). If you want to fluff up your funds, the easiest way to avoid the voyeurism (as you aren't in any type of relationship with your sister so it isn't NTR), is to just go hunting on the days that you would otherwise be spying on her at the town hall once you stop her (scene and money increase doesn't happen if you don't witness I believe). Even moreso, don't waste money on Belle's clothes, they are cute and the equiping scene dialogues are fun, but it doesn't actually add anything to the game. This would save you enough money to be able to afford anything you are lacking... but money really isn't very important in the game so far. Other than Belle's clothes, maybe one or two spell training sessions, and paying for a lady's dress, I don't remember anything that I bought.
Oh, I am very much interested in my sister (in-game; IRL I dislike her quite intensely!). And yeah, I prefer Belle ... au naturel :)

But I cannot find all the clues. I was told I would be informed whence I'd found all the clues, but nothing. I've searched the library to death, got the finger to get knock, spied on the river-girl, caught Calle with the nun and confronted her etc. I don't know what to do next, even ignoring poor Primrose's current...situatuation :(

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Oh, I am very much interested in my sister (in-game; IRL I dislike her quite intensely!). And yeah, I prefer Belle ... au naturel :)

But I cannot find all the clues. I was told I would be informed whence I'd found all the clues, but nothing. I've searched the library to death, got the finger to get knock, spied on the river-girl, caught Calle with the nun and confronted her etc. I don't know what to do next, even ignoring poor Primrose's current...situatuation :(
For sister: 100% agree, but until MC and sis are involved with each other, still not NTR. Just voyeurism of 2 consenting adults... Its why I can't wait to get the darkest secret for her already... I will have SOOOO much fun with her. Amusingly enough, you could argue that your sister is the one causing NTR because our panty-sniffing courage trainer fiend has someone he is involved back in the capital.

For Primrose:
During working hours, research all options (sounds like you've already done it). Question Primrose on all of them. Talk to Samarra again to get an extra piece of evidence to ask her about. Primrose confesses to an old lady being allowed to search the magic section of the library. Investigate library alley area. Talk with Crone. Go back and talk with Samarra about there being another person who was able to disguise herself with magic. Freedom due to an unknown suspect being plausible to set primrose free. I have not done this with her locked up, so you may need to bounce back a day or two before she is arrested (I might do a run through to get her arrested just to see if there are dungeon conjugal visits... too bad she isn't that type at that time).

Reactions: Hones

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
For Primrose:
During working hours, research all options (sounds like you've already done it). Question Primrose on all of them. Talk to Samarra again to get an extra piece of evidence to ask her about. Primrose confesses to an old lady being allowed to search the magic section of the library. Investigate library alley area. Talk with Crone. Go back and talk with Samarra about there being another person who was able to disguise herself with magic. Freedom due to an unknown suspect being plausible to set primrose free. I have not done this with her locked up, so you may need to bounce back a day or two before she is arrested (I might do a run through to get her arrested just to see if there are dungeon conjugal visits... too bad she isn't that type at that time).

ON IT!

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So happy and grateful with the Callie content. Hope that continues to happen in some future update, because goddamnit she's perfect. Also got to catch up with the Fairy Queen and other content I missed while on hiatus from updates and I'm impressed. Really great work on this. Definitely gonna keep coming back for more.

Jan 16, 2018
Im all caught up with all content completed up to V015 and can't seem to figure out how to progress or unlock new Callie content? What am I missing? Thanks!

Bamboozler88

Aug 17, 2018
Im all caught up with all content completed up to V015 and can't seem to figure out how to progress or unlock new Callie content? What am I missing? Thanks!
Go to the Crone, start the Knock spell. She'll tell you you'll need a finger bone.
Talk to Nell, who'll say she found one.
Search in the Upper Training Ground for it.
At night when you go to sleep at your house, you can turn the bone into a key.
Go to Callie's on another night and use the key to enter.
You should be able to follow the quest by then.

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
here i go again:
2 weeks ago my beloved hard drive died (press f to pay respects) and so i have lost all my saves. i have now bought an ssd and fixed my pc.
does any kind soul have a save file from 0.14 or 0.13?
i would have never imagined to be the one asking for saves, but here i am
sad.png

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
sorry about that, kinda forgot, i've put them in a spoiler tag now :)

so i've made you happy now, can you tell me what the 5th one is? :p
I couldn't have told you what the first four were - so far, for me, she's still in the dungeon and I'm still looking for whatever the last clue is to get her out.

All I've gotten from her is a kiss. And very nice it was too!

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes