RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
An Updated walkthrough?
I'll tell you the only part that matters, the Callie stuff:

Go to the stables, an event will trigger. She will tell you about a Finger Bone she found in the Upper Training Yard.
Get the bone, go to the Crone, she will get the bone ready for the Knock Spell.
Go home, perform the ritual.

Next day:
Screw around until Night.
Go to Callie's, Knock Spell the door, an event will trigger that will give you clues and unlock a location "The Church"
Go to the Church the next day, talk to Sister Agnes she will give you more clues.
Wait until night again, sneak into Callie's, Search the Area and you will find her diary with the final clue.
Go back to Callie the next day, invade her mind for her Large Secret.

"I saw Sister Agnes come in here after hours"
Tell her you knows she's lying because Sister Agnes said she was invited
Use the clue you found days earlier about the sexy underwear.
Use the Diary as the last clue

She still won't kiss you, because she's still a Lesbian, but she will now have the Shave Pussy and Naked Fashion show options

victor de lima

Jun 30, 2018
it would be great if we could have a close look of Callie's pussy when she is showing us her body, the thing is "no touching", no "no better view of my body"

Reactions: Abibliboop

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I understand it, the creator is doing a good job of creating suspense with the character. It should also be noted that if the "turn sexuality" spell actually exists in the game later (probably) most people probably missed that Belle wants it. Most likely to turn herself gay and end her straight nightmare.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there's no spell to make us temporally the same size I think we need the spell tiny to help Belle.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I understand it, the creator is doing a good job of creating suspense with the character. It should also be noted that if the "turn sexuality" spell actually exists in the game later (probably) most people probably missed that Belle wants it. Most likely to turn herself gay and end her straight nightmare.
But but but. I like belle and want her to continue her 'relationship' with me. Bisexual I can support (as she's certainly had relationships with girls before, even out of desperation. A 100% straight person would not do that), but if she turns lesbian... where do I fit into the situation?

I think a shrink me or grow her* would be best. For me :D She's still 'best girl' IMHO...

*Only temporarily, OC. I like her being my pocket-princess!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I love her personality too. She adds a much needed reason for the main character's corruption that we don't normally get from developers. Normally it's like seeing the wrong person naked and having thoughts about it after or something like that. This time we almost have a Deadpool text box kind of situation where we have our own words, our own thoughts and then perverted pixie whispering in our ear.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
So, for the sake of discussion, what would each of you say is your favorite scene in the game so far? Both sex scenes and non-sex scenes are fine. You may name one of each of those categories if you wish. Sometimes it can be hard for me to tell which scenes I write that people gravitate the strongest towards, so feedback is always welcome.
Favorite non-sex scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Favorite sex scene:

Favorite dialogue scene:

Favorite Girls:
Samarra, Belle, and Evelyn.

reeve.miykael

Nov 29, 2018
Is the sleep molestation for nell and samarra even implemented in this version? I have agility 6 and still get caught immediately
Also: I give up. just what IS the 5th primrose scene? Really bugging me here

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Is the sleep molestation for nell and samarra even implemented in this version? I have agility 6 and still get caught immediately
Also: I give up. just what IS the 5th primrose scene? Really bugging me here
Not as such. You can move them around and look at them, but not touching. Also, they are based on number of actions not actually skill level apparently. Skill level just gives more actions.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not as such. You can move them around and look at them, but not touching. Also, they are based on number of actions not actually skill level apparently. Skill level just gives more actions.
You can feel Sammarra's breast and there's also the option of moving Nell's ass apart.

But you can't finger or do anything else to them. Hell getting caught by Samarra at the absolute max number of actions is part of the story to come if you watch the scene.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The walkthrough can't be followed.

It started telling me to do things that required more copper than I had, and saying to pick choices that were locked, about halfway through it.

Maybe optional actions should be labeled, because im pretty sure buying Belle clothes is where it all goes wrong.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You are wrong, I just followed the walkthrough with no problems whatsoever, but if you are experiencing money trouble, indeed the best way is to not buy outfits for Belle.

Reactions: Big Mountain

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Best Belle is naked Belle, and that's free (also her default clothes are very cute). Maid outfits are always hard to resist though.

Feb 15, 2018
I don't remember her mentioning a "turn sexuality" spell before, just a size change one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not gong to directly reply as I don't know where it came from and I'm just completely guessing, but a turn sexuality spell would most like be for use with our favorite redheaded lesbian Callie. I'm not sure Belle would want to be lesbian, she is pretty obsessed with men also I'm ok with that and would like to help. If it was a last resort though I guess she may go for it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes