Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
IDK if that's supposed to mean anything to me, but it doesn't. I don't really watch 'popular television', so maybe that's why?
Ah my bad,thought that Star Wars was enough of a popculture phenomenon that even with its presently damaged brand it would still be recognizable together with its most prominent memes.
Whelp,anyway TLJ = The last jedi,latest entry in the mainline of the Star Wars franchise.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Ah my bad,thought that Star Wars was enough of a popculture phenomenon that even with its presently damaged brand it would still be recognizable together with its most prominent memes.
Whelp,anyway TLJ = The last jedi,latest entry in the mainline of the Star Wars franchise.
Ah, thanks. I've never watched a 'Star Wars', so thanks for the explanation.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Just finished playing. This game is easily one of my favorites now. On a side note: does anyone know how the fuck Belle is getting away with leaving the incest content intact? Does she have any plans on removing/hiding it to avoid the wrath of Patreon?

Reactions: Blayo and Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just finished playing. This game is easily one of my favorites now. On a side note: does anyone know how the fuck Belle is getting away with leaving the incest content intact? Does she have any plans on removing/hiding it to avoid the wrath of Patreon?
I think I'm getting away with it because it's only a minor part of the game and isn't something I use to advertise it, nor do I even hint about it on my Patreon page. I've gone to great lengths to give Patreon plausible deniability when it comes to my game, so either they know about the game's content and let it slide because of that, or they haven't become aware of the content yet.

In either case, if they do go after me at some point, I do have plans for how to handle that.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think I'm getting away with it because it's only a minor part of the game and isn't something I use to advertise it, nor do I even hint about it on my Patreon page. I've gone to great lengths to give Patreon plausible deniability when it comes to my game, so either they know about the game's content and let it slide because of that, or they haven't become aware of the content yet.

In either case, if they do go after me at some point, I do have plans for how to handle that.
Wow, that was fast. Glad to hear you have a contingency plan, because I'm really looking forward to future updates (y). Love your sense of humor btw, Belle is a riot.

tudisucoto

Dec 16, 2018
Just a quick message to say it's my favourite adult game. It's a cool idea that the story is set in the Middle Ages. Evelyne is the the sexiest girl I have seen in any game (her face both looks beautiful and real). I just don't like fantasy characters like the Fairy Queen (but hey I understand that some folks like that).

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

with those hints you gave us so far in the little pieces of information i somehow can't see the ic-tag holding up till the end but surely i can be wrong.
that's one of the reasons i freaking love this game, so many possibilities.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

In b4 "MC is actually the jinxed Mage from Primrose´s book".
Nothing better to kill off incest boners than inseki(for the love of everything...please dont go there ;_; ).

Reactions: Abibliboop
U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Where is the walkthrough for the 0.15 please i've that of the fisrt page but is for the 0.13. =)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes