• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
What, dryads, fairies, pixies, and the Leanan Sídhe aren't actual myth creatures in your opinion?

There won't be any animal features on any characters in this game, nor will I include monster sex. Every single other adult fantasy game out there features that kind of silliness. Let LLtP be a reprieve from that kind of content. I want things to be fantastical and yet down to earth.

Ya know, it's kinda hard to keep a unified story when you add too many elements to it. Keeping the world-building basic, in my opinion, keeps it moving and keeps it from getting too confusing.

So, humans have a medieval feudal society that was based loosely, knowingly or not, off the fae noble structure. Fomori are humans with a demonic legacy that tried to destroy pretty much everything and everyone.

There's a plot to take power in the human kingdom from the princess. If it succeeds then humanity and fae will be wiped out. The fae and the humans need each other to save themselves.

This is simple enough to follow, complex enough to keep interest and does not overwhelm the guy making this game for us with so much stuff that he never finishes it, dropping it when he stops caring.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Uhm how to unlock Evelyn scene and Primrose last scene?
For Evelyn, you need to talk to her when she's home and confess your feelings for her. Once done continue playing and the scene with her should trigger at night (Note that if you confess your feeling for her at this time she'll disappear so make a separate save file).

For Primrose last scene you need to let her go to jail. Once she's in jail prove she's innocent and continue like normal. When you reach the part where you had the option to become her boyfriend you'll notice that the option changed to friends with benefits. Pick that option to start her last scene.

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
What, dryads, fairies, pixies, and the Leanan Sídhe aren't actual myth creatures in your opinion?
No, I know about this myth creature, what i mean is the most powerful one. I remember the queen said the MC would be involved in a big event. so, (in my opinion) the queen will come to the MC and explain that the world will survive if he meets a very powerful legendary creature (whatever it is), to gain strength or magic that is stronger than her in the most dangerous place where it is unknown.
and he has to fight or do something else (you know what I mean) and he loses or the creature loses. so, the creature changes into a woman or he saves a woman and they do (you know what I mean) and he gets new power or new magic and spell.

There won't be any animal features on any characters in this game, nor will I include monster sex. Every single other adult fantasy game out there features that kind of silliness. Let LLtP be a reprieve from that kind of content. I want things to be fantastical and yet down to earth.
it's up to you belle, I'm just saying my opinion.
but you know, you made me crazy just to wait for a new release to come out. My hand machine always works at full speed :)
my favorite is samara.

Leanan Sidhe?
She is the sweetheart fairy. Inspires and then drives artists to suicide.
Even William Butler Yeats commented on her.
thanks for the explanation

sorry if my english is bad.

Reactions: Blayo

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone help me get my agility up to level 5? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
everyone's complaining over the lacking of a updated walkthrough and you complain over the last thing the outdated covered...
well, you have to use "invading mind" on samara and tell her to miss you on purpose during sparring. then you go train with her and voila

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
How does the scene with Evelyn works?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not necessarily. If its romance with you and her, the voyeur scenes are completely unnecessary. If it is her voyeur scenes you want, then yes you have to continue them. 3 in total I believe (last two alternate each time you visit him).

Finkrgh

Nov 15, 2018
Not necessarily. If its romance with you and her, the voyeur scenes are completely unnecessary. If it is her voyeur scenes you want, then yes you have to continue them. 3 in total I believe (last two alternate each time you visit him).
But if you let them continue more than 3 times and then you stop them, you won't get the scene, or at least that's what happends to me, that's why I'm asking how it works

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
But if you let them continue more than 3 times and then you stop them, you won't get the scene, or at least that's what happends to me, that's why I'm asking how it works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be missing a step or in that summary, but I've done it both with her never doing any scenes and with her doing the scene a bunch of times, but only after I eventually stop them from doing it. How many times did you have them "negotiate" prior to stepping in? I can give it another go and test out if there is a set amount of times before scene is lost, but I was under the impression that the scene is only gated by the negotiation scenes (and even then not 100% they are gated at all, might just be tied to large secret).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I wish there was a half like button. Samarra is a great character, but one that rubs me up the wrong way (her adorable squire though definitely rubs me up the right way).
True enough,Samarra´s Conan mentality is a bit...staggering for a knight.
Its also rather narratively questionable how innocent little Nell could stay so absolutely naively pure while her boss seemingly shags up at the drop of her helmet whenever she feels like it.
Makes it rather hard to buy that she has absolutely no clue about sexuality(admittedly the whole thing could easily be rectified by a single line of one of them going "Samarra always sends Nell away before getting busy" during the first dungeon encounter but as it stands its rather jarring).

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I could be missing a step or in that summary, but I've done it both with her never doing any scenes and with her doing the scene a bunch of times, but only after I eventually stop them from doing it. How many times did you have them "negotiate" prior to stepping in? I can give it another go and test out if there is a set amount of times before scene is lost, but I was under the impression that the scene is only gated by the negotiation scenes (and even then not 100% they are gated at all, might just be tied to large secret).
If I recall correctly, Evelyn's scene currently becomes unavailable if you let her "interact" with Thaddeus more than twice. This is because of how it affects her relationship and lust variables. A later version of the game will introduce more ways for the player to modify their relationship with Evelyn, which means that letting them interact won't make the scene impossible to get, just harder.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wonder if Belle is working for Santa during the Christmas rush?

DonInfinite

Dec 15, 2018
How to get Large secret with Tailor girl & mind control her again to visit her at night?
How to get Skeleton Ring Of Finger Bone?
How to unlock the anal gallery Scene with the librarian girl?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
If I recall correctly, Evelyn's scene currently becomes unavailable if you let her "interact" with Thaddeus more than twice. This is because of how it affects her relationship and lust variables. A later version of the game will introduce more ways for the player to modify their relationship with Evelyn, which means that letting them interact won't make the scene impossible to get, just harder.
Intersting. I thought I watched them more than twice before I stopped it, but obviously I misremembered. Thanks for the clarification as I hate giving bad info.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes