• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can some1 tell me what the cheats are or show me the page.
get unren from the f95 wiki and enable the dev console. Shift+D for all options. open the variable viewer and check there. choose a variable, memorize its name and close the var viewer. go to the console and type variablename = X where x is a new value. be mindfull of existing system constrains, though. you might break the game if you use too high values.

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
For Evelyn, you need to talk to her when she's home and confess your feelings for her. Once done continue playing and the scene with her should trigger at night (Note that if you confess your feeling for her at this time she'll disappear so make a separate save file).

For Primrose last scene you need to let her go to jail. Once she's in jail prove she's innocent and continue like normal. When you reach the part where you had the option to become her boyfriend you'll notice that the option changed to friends with benefits. Pick that option to start her last scene.
It's weird that mine after get her out of prison, her option still said become couple, not friend with benefits

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is this game good and how much content is there so far? Hour-wise.. How much dialogue, sex-scenes are there? Mission report 26.12.2018... Sorry just watched Civil War again and got hyped

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
One more important question. Is this game really time sensitive or can I take my sweet ass time doing whatever I wish.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's weird that mine after get her out of prison, her option still said become couple, not friend with benefits
There are a few misconceptions out there about how the game's mechanics work. Your potential relationship with Primrose is influenced by her ending up in prison or not, but it's not decided by this event. LLtP tracks your relationships through numbers that grow and shrink based on your choices. The jail event affects these numbers, but other choices you've made can offset this. It's easier to think of these events in a more realistic fashion: If Primrose really likes you, she'll want to be your girlfriend. If she doesn't like you quite that much, she will only want to be friends with benefits. Once you get one of these offers, she will not offer the other one under any circumstance. You may also reject her entirely.

I swear I saw sometimes ago this game and it was more than 0.15
Only if you consider 0.15 to be a decimal number. If you use the whole version number, it'll make more sense. We are currently at version 0.15.0, which is greater than 0.14.0, which is greater than 0.9.0, and so on. There's some confusion because I hadn't fully landed at a versioning system for the game's first three updates, but it's been more than a year since that.

One more important question. Is this game really time sensitive or can I take my sweet ass time doing whatever I wish.
It will be time sensitive when it's complete (but not punishing in its urgency). Right now it's not, but there is a single event that will put you under (generous) time restraints. It will make sure you're aware of this, so there's no risk that you'll miss it.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How does the scene with Evelyn works?
If I recall correctly, Evelyn's scene currently becomes unavailable if you let her "interact" with Thaddeus more than twice. This is because of how it affects her relationship and lust variables.
Looking at the code, it appears to be limited by Evelyn's level of sexual frustration, needs to be >=0 to get her sex scene.
Each time Evelyn "negotiates" with Thaddeus her sexual frustration decreased by one.
Three scenes increase Evelyn's sexual frustration by one (panties, stop Thaddeus, order of thrones).
So you can still get Evelyn's sex scene when Evelyn & Thaddeus negotiate up to three times (as per the walkthrough).

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes