LTSmash

Sep 9, 2017
I love this game, I think it is probably the best that has been made and eagerly await every update.

However, I would LOVE it if there were an anal only route - especially if the game and girls acknowledged it

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love this game, I think it is probably the best that has been made and eagerly await every update.

However, I would LOVE it if there were an anal only route - especially if the game and girls acknowledged it
There are reasons why I'm not adding an anal only route (some of it related to the handling of virginity. I don't want to write virginity loss dialogue for every sex scene in the game), so there will be scenes where you have to stick with vaginal or oral instead. Most of those will be the earlier scenes. However, I do want to have anal as an option whenever it makes any sense at all. It depends a lot on the individual girls and their personalities.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hey Belle, your Patreon has a mistake about your next update. You have the one at the top of the page marked as 1.15.0 releasing on the 3rd, instead of 1.16

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, your Patreon has a mistake about your next update. You have the one at the top of the page marked as 1.15.0 releasing on the 3rd, instead of 1.16
The Patreon page is correct. Version 0.15.0 releases for non-patrons on January 3rd. 0.16.0 is listed as releasing for patrons in the beginning of January.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I think I know how the MC fucks Belle. He will have to ask Nell's father for info. And we will also have impregnation content :D .

D

Deleted member 483629

Hello, I loved this game and did go through v0.15 but I accidentally lost all my saves...
Can someone kind can give me a save file with the following choices :

-Primrose is your girlfriend
-Eveline (your sister) is not gone

Thank you very much !

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just want to wish all the fans of Long Live the Princess a happy new year. I'm off to celebrate with my family, but I've already made sure to more or less finish the next update. It only requires a little bit more playtesting, so expect it around the 3rd of January.

Here's a teaser:

Callie Sleeping.jpg

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I just want to wish all the fans of Long Live the Princess a happy new year. I'm off to celebrate with my family, but I've already made sure to more or less finish the next update. It only requires a little bit more playtesting, so expect it around the 3rd of January.

Here's a teaser:

View attachment 210831
happy new year to you too and may all your wishes for the new year come true

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Here's a teaser:

View attachment 210831
Wish u and family a Happy New Year! Finish this one beautifully and start a new book with a bang!
Thanks for being awesome this year, looking forward for the next one :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Here's a teaser:

View attachment 210831
A suggestion. Scenes that are very dark are almost always a bad thing. I think you don't really want so dark you can't see, you want a scene that feels like night. I have to turn my brightness up all the way to even see the outline of her blanket.

This page talks about lighting dark scenes. It's about movies, not rendering, but the same concepts apply:

Reactions: koqkoq and Blayo

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
A suggestion. Scenes that are very dark are almost always a bad thing. I think you don't really want so dark you can't see, you want a scene that feels like night. I have to turn my brightness up all the way to even see the outline of her blanket.

This page talks about lighting dark scenes. It's about movies, not rendering, but the same concepts apply:
Something's wrong with your computer then, because I can see that shit just fine.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Here's a teaser:

View attachment 210831
Just did my traditional Jameson's shot
Happy New Year to you too
And to all my other fellow LLTP fans

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

There is something wrong with how you've calibrated your monitor. Either that, or you're viewing the images on a bright white background. Do you play many computer games? These often start out by asking you to calibrate the gamma level of the game. Do you find that you often have to turn this way up to see the logos you're supposed to see in these calibration tools? I assure you, my monitor is ideally calibrated to do the kind of graphical work I need to for this game.

I do in fact use actual movie techniques for lighting night scenes. They are all brightly lit (some, like the Samarra and Nell sleep scene, contain light sources that are much brighter than those I use for daytime scenes), with a focus on outlines wherever possible (keeping in mind that the moving camera means that the light won't look ideal in every situation). I use special camera lenses to simulate the effects of low-light conditions, such as dulled shadows and a shift in white levels, without actually having to render true darkness.

What I don't want these scenes to look like, is the typical "night" you see in video games, where everything basically just looks like you're outside on a cloudy day. I want detail to be harder to perceive and shadows to be deeper and more mysterious. I want the player to fiddle around with the girls during the sleep scenes and grow in their anticipation of seeing them in full daylight because they can't really see the colors and details they might want to during the night.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes