RPGM Abandoned Local man is also working translating Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] vs 1.04

Oct 26, 2017

Positive: You can view 90% of the H scenes without crashing (full save included but character names are not translated in this)

Negative: You will not really be able to play the game normally with this because it can crash when for example music/sound files are called because translator++ rewrote many of the calls for music files, which causes crashes because the game cannot find the files. Rewriting the music file names in the audio folder to be the same filename as the translation fixes this issue and the crashes, but I've only done this with 3 of them so far and there are a lot more than can potentially crash the game.
Also just playing prologue crashes the game, skipping prologue allows you to play until some music file or something else crashes it though.

I think it is definitely possible translate this game with translator++ but you really need to be autistic and go over every single line one by one to make sure no calls for game files are broken by translator++ or just not touch/translate lines that include calls/code. The most problematic ones seem to be scripts and common events, but others like maps also have calls for files which is why I'm still crashing if I try to play normally.

But who could be such an autist to actually go over this whole thing when an official translation is coming in the future?
I can't criticize much but. . . is this translated 90%? With what little I played I would say that it is translated 60% I don't know if + or -

アルマエルマ

Oct 3, 2018
If anyone still wants to play this machine translated without waiting for Kagura's translation, I've found that DeepL Autotranslation works and doesn't cause any errors with the game, unlike translation++.
You can download DeepL Autotranslation here:
Just follow the "DeepL Auto Translation Instructions" in the folder to the letter and you should be able to use it right away.

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
If anyone still wants to play this machine translated without waiting for Kagura's translation, I've found that DeepL Autotranslation works and doesn't cause any errors with the game, unlike translation++.
Just follow the "DeepL Auto Translation Instructions" in the folder to the letter and you should be able to use it right away.
Could you share the base game?

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
I followed the instructions in the file and the video but I can't seem to get this to work for Ambrosia, at least when it comes to getting the english translation to automatically go to the clipboard without having to constantly press copy to clipboard on the DeepL translator website. Could you tell me what I might be doing wrong, because I keep getting something like this unless I press copy to clipboard and I have to do that for ever new piece of dialogue. 1587428821893.png

Reactions: osoberanes

Playerpd

Apr 16, 2020
I have managed to translate the game, i only upload the translate patch not the game, so you must find the game yourself.
This is my first time translating a game, so go easy on me. ( i managed to translate the common event and some script)
the game cannot be played on new, you must load save files (it will crash at map tutorial)
the dialogue must not be skipped or the game will crash.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I have managed to translate the game, i only upload the translate patch not the game, so you must find the game yourself.
This is my first time translating a game, so go easy on me. ( i managed to translate the common event and some script)
the game cannot be played on new, you must load save files (it will crash at map tutorial)
any spesific game version I should be aware of?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translating the script files is usually a bad idea. Probably a big possibility why the game will not work without a previous save. I assume this is straight up MTL? or was it edited?

Playerpd

Apr 16, 2020
Translating the script files is usually a bad idea. Probably a big possibility why the game will not work without a previous save. I assume this is straight up MTL? or was it edited?
The game is machine translated, then i edit every text to avoid call file " " the script only translated 2 percent.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game is machine translated, then i edit every text to avoid call file " " the script only translated 2 percent.
Great! You'd be surprised how many times I see games that don't respect the scripts and the make the game blow up. Good to see you are taking the smart path rather then the quick one. I salute you!

Glistas

Oct 31, 2018
I followed the instructions in the file and the video but I can't seem to get this to work for Ambrosia, at least when it comes to getting the english translation to automatically go to the clipboard without having to constantly press copy to clipboard on the DeepL translator website. Could you tell me what I might be doing wrong, because I keep getting something like this unless I press copy to clipboard and I have to do that for ever new piece of dialogue. View attachment 626677
I am having the exact same problem. Tell me if you found a fix.

odd

Jul 20, 2017
i need the translation the links here are not the Knights of Messiah translations