RPGM Abandoned Local man is also working translating Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] vs 1.04

Lifty

Aug 14, 2017
ur doing gods work man. i hope u can find a method of batch-translating with ur program after all without breaking the game.

Oct 26, 2017
Well, since we're waiting for this game, does anyone know where I can find these?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well, since we're waiting for this game, does anyone know where I can find these?

If your are talking download there are plenty of torrent /DDL sites that probably have the game. Try or for starters. there are plenty more out there let google be your guide :)

Now if your talking translations, they might not exist. You could check if a thread exists on this site for one of those game, or check for an active or finished translation.

With that being said, it probably isn't the best idea to hijack another thread to ask about different game translations. :)

Reactions: Smash Master 158
Oct 26, 2017
If your are talking download there are plenty of torrent /DDL sites that probably have the game. Try or for starters. there are plenty more out there let google be your guide :)

Now if your talking translations, they might not exist. You could check if a thread exists on this site for one of those game, or check for an active or finished translation.

With that being said, it probably isn't the best idea to hijack another thread to ask about different game translations. :)
Well in the first 2 pages I found nothing and in Ulmf everything is damaged.

but well thanks

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
The main problem with translator++ is that it "pull" EVERYTHING from the game files, from dialogues to menu to script. Since the scripts for games like these are a mix of japanese and english in the scripts and code there is always a good chance it'll mess some things when you try to apply the patch.

I'm also using translator++ and what I do (hope it can help you) is that before even launching translator++ :

- I first unpack the game and open it as a project IN rpgm
- I translate what I can directly in rpgm's options (characters, attribute, skills, items, menu, maps name)
- I do the same in the code/scripts : for big games like these, sometimes you can find text directly in the scripts/plugin mostly for menu and status screen text.
All this take lots of times, looking at all the code lines to find these small text part.
- do test to see if the game work and if what you changed was applied correctly
- Save the project (new backup) after you did all this
- Then you can open translator++ and import all the games files.
- Most important part to do then is to NOT touch the part you already translated in rpgm (even more so for scripts/item/characters/skills) since you already took care of it and touching them in translator++ can mess the game so just focus on the text and dialogue.
- Same once you're done translating and you're going to extract the files, only extract the part you worked on (the maps files and a couple others) and leave the system, scripts, items, character and other such files mixed with code as they are, don't touch them, don't extract them.
- Then the whole backup, applying patch and testing to see if everything work.

Translator++ is a very convenient software but it can also mess the game, even with something as basic as adding a space here or there can create errors in the code since you go from japanese to english so better not touch things related to system files unless you do so directly in rpgm engine.

Reactions: EddyGordo