Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Please report any bugs. If they arnt reported they cant be fixed.
No spelling or grammar report atm though, There will be typos etc, they will be fixed by first update

Next update: Reported bugs, Spell checking. Front end for the 'Family tree' portion of 'Options' Mod(Player ability to generate NPC families).
Extended families (GrandParents/uncle/Aunts/Cousins)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
From your 'up-dated' OP :

Releases
LL_Utils V1

View attachment LL_Utils.7z

Business: Hire more people Mod(Requires LL_Utils V1+)

View attachment LL_Hire.7z

The two 'attachments' are not Mods. If you click them, you get taken to a page of, 'Machine Langue' (?), I'm guessing ?:unsure:
Even though it shows '7z', there's no actual, 7zip article/item, that I could find ? :unsure:

I've ran into this before, when trying to acquire a Cheat Mod, it was displayed the same way, and took one to a similar Document .

( or is the 'site', just 'fucking' with me ? ) :confused:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
From your 'up-dated' OP :

Releases
LL_Utils V1

View attachment LL_Utils.7z

Business: Hire more people Mod(Requires LL_Utils V1+)

View attachment LL_Hire.7z

The two 'attachments' are not Mods. If you click them, you get taken to a page of, 'Machine Langue' (?), I'm guessing ?:unsure:
Even though it shows '7z', there's no actual, 7zip article/item, that I could find ? :unsure:

I've ran into this before, when trying to acquire a Cheat Mod, it was displayed the same way, and took one to a similar Document .

( or is the 'site', just 'fucking' with me ? ) :confused:
Probabily just me posting wrong will look at this later, for now Rightclick the link and saveAs, it should work fine.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
next update will include:
Bug fixes:
Hire Mod:If interviewee 1 leaves, interviewee 2 cant be recuited: spell check :
Features:apropriate Animations inside hire mod, extended family, Famiily tree player interface.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok update on the update :unsure:
I have spent all freakin day working on the extended families. It seems that Npc's dont like having more than one grandparent, Grandparent can have multiple grandchildren but not the other way around. Uncles and Aunts or as the game calls them 'ParentSiblings' :ROFLMAO: work to a degree, and Cousins I have no idea whats going on with them.
So with the amount of work this is taking, compared to the benefits of extended families, I have decided to just scrap it for now. It isnt worth the work, considering how much more important stuff there is to finnish. With one caveat, I have changed the basic family to possibly generate one Grandparent of random sex(based on your game setting).
Tomorrow I will get the front end to the 'Family tree' portion of utils done(So you can manualy assign an npc to have a family generated), and the first spelling grammar checks done. Expect a release in around 24 hours ish!
Then unless any bugs are reported I will move on to the 'building' mod ready for the new Landlord code.
Regarding the 'Dungeon and slave training mod': It's broke lol, and way too complex for an easy fix. The whole timing thing was brilliant at the time, but new and better methods are now avalable and they more stable. I also have some very big plans to expand the mod, So I have decided NOT to update it currently, it still works, well sort off.
Update of the update on the update: Everything finished so I will be releasing later tonight.

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hire more people:done for now.
Please report bugs/spelling etc. I cant fix it, if I dont know about it.
have a couple of other features to add to this but they cant be done yet. Chemistry mod. Think LabRats 2 interactions with employees. Collage Workplacements will become temporary. Need the timing functionality that will be added in Landlord.
Moving on to the building mod:
Buy vacant building with bank morgage, repayments etc. hire a builder (only one job at a time, but faster than before).
Assign floor type: 8 single rooms/or 4 Double/2 Large or maybe a mix eg Large on one side and 4 singles on the other.
Alocate room type: rental low/medium/high quality. Lab room small/medium (Chemistry mod). CCTV Room small/medium. Magic pratice room???. Harem room, Large 6 harem girls(2 harems max). Dungeon, Cellar only (Takes the whole floor) However you will be able to configure the dungeon room types Single/Double/Play room(Orgy).
This is a big mod that has to be done right, so release date is unknown, will be ASAP. However on its own it will have little functionality, until the Landlord/Dungeon/Harem/Chemistry/Magic mods are done. Each one of these will add its functionality to the building mod. So once the landlord mod is done, the building will be more playable.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok this isnt a mod, just one of quite a few rooms I have edited.
Long Story:I took the ugly lamp off the living room table. Flattend down and shrunk a bed, put it in the table.
Short Story: You automaticaly have sex on the living room table.
It isnt perfect, but what the hell, you can bonk on the table. What more could you ask for?
Unpack into:'\LifePlay_4_**_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Modules\LL_Utils\Presets\Rooms\' it should be called 'livingroom___vin01.lpworld'
View attachment livingroom___vin01.7z
Ok just discoverd that wont reliably work. It wont overwrite like scenes do. You will need to place it in:
LifePlay_4_**_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\World\

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Apologies, it seems I uploaded an old file to LL_Utils V1.1 which made a mutant version of the Family tree and set relationship mods. If you downloaded 'LL_Utils V1.1' please download 'LL_Utils V1.1b' and overwrite. No uninstal is needed and this will correct the error. I really need to tidy my Lifeplay directories lol.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Update:Getting there with the building mod should be done by early next week, A few changes during development main one is at the start you will be able to choose the house size you rent. This is so that if you only wanted for example the dungeon and harem systems, you could choose a 2 floor building, Sizes are 2/3/4 floors. Also I have decresed the number of rooms per floor to a maximum of 6 single or 4 double or 2 family, this is to a degree changable. Each floor has a left and right build area, each side you can choos to build either 3 single or 2 double or 1 family. So a floor can be EG 3 single and 2 double etc.
Also as an update I got bored last night and developed a 'pube growth' system :rolleyes: I will put this into my utils mod next update. Obviously it only updates through my mod, but the idea is over time pubic hair will grow! I know it's mad but what the hell. I will also put an ask to shave or style option in. It will be fully switchable in the utils options.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I'm glad you are still working on the dungeon mod. :) Dunno if we are supposed to comment here but just wanted to show my support here.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I'm glad you are still working on the dungeon mod. :) Dunno if we are supposed to comment here but just wanted to show my support here.
My page so go mad, comments, ideas, requests do what you want, and thanks the support is the ONLY reason I do this lol.
Once the building mod is done, hopefully very shortly the landlord and dungeon add-ons will come thick and fast.
Got a few good ideas for the dungeon mod that I have been trialing, including slave hunger/thirst, relationships, blackmail, clothing etc etc.

Nov 22, 2017
My page so go mad, comments, ideas, requests do what you want, and thanks the support is the ONLY reason I do this lol.
Once the building mod is done, hopefully very shortly the landlord and dungeon add-ons will come thick and fast.
Got a few good ideas for the dungeon mod that I have been trialing, including slave hunger/thirst, relationships, blackmail, clothing etc etc.
Yeahh :D

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok, so I have the building mod all demoed. Basicly the way I tend to work is break everything down into smaller test bits, and work out how best to achieve the required result. Or at least thats how I do it when coding properly.
This is the first time I have actual done this for a mod though. So tomorrow is the actual put all the shit in a pot and stir it up day, Hopefully we get cake at the end of the day!
The new timing system is working flawlessly, this will control building, events, rent etc.
The npc family system has had a bit of a tune-up and I am now happy with it.
I have writen a new system for slave stats, that is atached to the room rather than npc(no more dodgy npc code).
The new sex system for slaves works great. Slaves with low obediance hate having sex with you, as obediance grows they start to enjoy it.
On that point I also plan on upgrading the sex like/dislike's for all npc's that go through my mods, so no more lesbians that love giving blowjobs etc, the system will also take age into consideration, Age does affect experiance quite a lot. As normal this will be togglable in the options.
When captured slaves will go through the 'family tree' mod to generate the relatives, think blackmail etc.
I will also put a remove family option in the options mod, so the game doesnt get too clutterd.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
So next week I should be starting on the Landlord and dungeon remake, with this is mind anyone who has any ideas/requests or dislikes from the previous iterations should say so now. I donot intend to keep going back to these mods, they need to be finished and functional.
Mod ideas I am interested in:
Landlord
Dungeon
Chemistry
Magic

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Just putting this here because this thread is sort of my to-do list and reminder lol.
Building mod is going as expected today, but was just having lunch and had a new feature idea for the Landlord mod.

Quest based special npc's. as well as the random assortment of renters, have a few 'special' pre designed npc's that come along at random times with a view to renting your properties. These npc's will have extra features, stories, quests etc that will trigger if they are renting your property. Nice and easy to add, and they can be developed over time after the mod is functional.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Dungeon mod: Slaves and dogs should be in the same cages.
This is the reason I need feedback.I am Male, Hetro with a Domination fetish, and have no interest in other fetishes.
It had never even crossed my mind to include animals!
As for this specific idea, it is basicly impossible to control an npc to stand in a cage, Well Actualy I could do it, but they would probabily start outside the cage and walk straight through the bars.
However extrapolating the cage and animal idea, and building along features already in planning, You will be able to a degree choose the rooms for the dungeon eg. single, double, group room, It would be no difficulty to include an animal room. So those with that fetish could send slaves to train with animals.
Now this is where my mind starts racing lol, automated sex training,Animal training, lesbian training, straight training, An actual Slave Trainer. Changing fetishes.
Ok enough, back to the Landlord mod.
Thanks for the ideas lol