Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
FYI: Currently very difficult for me to get on F95.(SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT) not sure whats going on. Using a very slow web proxy atm, will be back when/if it gets fixed.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Well, back to modding for me, I thought it was over for a while, as I havent been able to get a connection to F95 without a web proxy, which was a massive pain in the ass. I changed my internet provider a few weeks ago, and it seems they use an adult filter :mad: and thats what was blocking me. Anyway the glories of VPN have now solved it, and with a nice internat connection at 629.5 Mbps, I'm now a happy modder again.See you in a few days!

Tyco

Apr 17, 2018
Well, back to modding for me, I thought it was over for a while, as I havent been able to get a connection to F95 without a web proxy, which was a massive pain in the ass. I changed my internet provider a few weeks ago, and it seems they use an adult filter :mad: and thats what was blocking me. Anyway the glories of VPN have now solved it, and with a nice internat connection at 629.5 Mbps, I'm now a happy modder again.See you in a few days!
Any update on the (final / finished) LL release? I've been holding off loading up Lifeplay until your mod is finished:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Any update on the (final / finished) LL release? I've been holding off loading up Lifeplay until your mod is finished:)
" I've been holding off loading up Lifeplay until your mod is finished "

Yeah, pretty much, the same for me too !
"Lostlegends" Mods really make the game more fun . :p:love:;)

Reactions: Ssato243 and Tyco

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I've been holding off loading up Lifeplay until your mod is finished
Yeah me too!!! Too be honest life has been a bit shit recently! The final thing will be a while, meaning final with all the mods. The slave one will be the biggist one as I have a LOT of improvements and changes to that.
Due to my mood I have been working on the stuff I feel like doing, this means I have loads of little bits, tried and tested for the magic and the slave side, but little progression on the Landlord side. I have a wake on Saturday, for another lost family member, but after that I will try and get my head in the right place to finish Landlord.
Too be honest there is very little that needs to be done,(3 or 4 hours work) it's just that it's creative, and currently I am not feeling very creative. Going to get totaly blind drunk over the weekend, which actualy does help quite a lot. And we will see what next week brings.
I will keep you posted.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok three day bender lol, lost a lot of close people this past two years and it been taking a toll on me. Anyway I will keep this short at least for my post! I have told everyone to go fuck for the next four days, so Thursady to sunday are yours F95 :eek:. I wont be posting loads of updates as I am not feeling very social! but will Slam dunk what I have on Sunday.
A strange fact for the weird out there, considering I very nearly died and the many friends/family that are no longer around the person/friend I miss the most is my beloved soul mate willow, bless your soul my baby! WillowScreenLow.jpg

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
Sorry to hear about your loss. Dogs are good people, and when they go it always leaves a hole.

Anyway, thanks for the update, and I look forward to seeing what you drop on us on Sunday!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry to hear about your loss. Dogs are good people, and when they go it always leaves a hole.

Anyway, thanks for the update, and I look forward to seeing what you drop on us on Sunday!
Thankyou for that! When I say she was a 'Soul mate' I really mean that. I have had quite a few pets and even more relatives. Willow however was special to me. Her death at only 6 years old very much broke my heart, and although I now have a cousin of hers to fill part of the void she left, nothing can ever replace her. I understand most people will not understand this, but what I had with this simple animal was far beyond what even family can describe.
Anyway after 3 days of alternating between gin,vodka and self pity, its time to get some work done. So if you have any requests other than 'Get the fuck on with it' then get em out now cause I am working!

Reactions: Tyco and farmie

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, happy you come back to modding on Lifeplay :)

Just a missing functionality on the hiring mod, you may permit to hire a contact.

More generally in Lifeplay my interest is to manipulate chars so to type of action are interesting, getting new contact and placing my current contacts, if a mod combine the two it's godly :D

zedd__

Aug 2, 2020
hey, do you have an idea why my employees are working naked? I've spent many time trying to fix it, but nothing helps.

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
The two 'attachments' are not Mods. If you click them, you get taken to a page of, 'Machine Langue' (?), I'm guessing ?:unsure:
Even though it shows '7z', there's no actual, 7zip article/item, that I could find ? :unsure:

I've ran into this before, when trying to acquire a Cheat Mod, it was displayed the same way, and took one to a similar Document .

( or is the 'site', just 'fucking' with me ? ) :confused:
Probabily just me posting wrong will look at this later, for now Rightclick the link and saveAs, it should work fine.
Thing is... I am also unable to download the links mentioned or, really, any of the links I've tried in this 'LL Game mods' topic. :( None of the links in the OP work for me, not even if I Rightclick the link and choose saveAs.

Anyway, I hope you are doing and feeling well. And I just wanted to say I liked some of your mods. I'm updating to LifePlay 4.24, but I know I'm going to miss Landlord.

Edit: Never mind about the downloads. I found out that this sites download servers were down at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beaumais1

xVoRoNxRUS

Dec 7, 2018
halleluja10

Jan 8, 20202718
Jan 10, 2020

jojololo10 said:
Seem to have run into a wall in using the dungeon mod. I have tried with a handful of slaves to raise their obedience and couldn't get it above ~39, once it gets in the mid to high 30's it just starts plummeting to 0, I have tried a variety of things in trying to raise the obedience, is there anything in particular I need to do?
Each time you force them to do something or treaten them, fear and obedience rises. When fear gets higher than 100, obedienc begins to drop. Just wait a day or two and fear will be low enough to start to train them again.

!!!!!!I wait a day or two and the fear, as it was and is, does not fall, what is the problem?!!!!!!