• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
1 preggo mod 2 overhaul QOL mods.... can someone just make all-in-one ver xD? Or too difficult.

Also how does one get masturbation scene. I found in another forum that it's suppose to happen with 1 corruption in this particular house (refer to picture) but I go there, she comments on the building but inside there is nothing interactable... aside cracked pot where she simply comments it...
Game_p9A7gL3k33.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Necreonlord4

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
can i ask for a gold cheat? I don't really wanna go back and forth between tower dungeoneering.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How do you actually leave the town you start off in? I can only do the bar job and the shopkeeper job rn
You don't, everything takes place in the tower or the town you start in as far as I am aware, if you talk to the other npcs some of the will ask for things, you can either buy them from the various shops, at least some of them anyway, or find the materials to craft them from various creatures or spawn points in the levels of the tower.

Apr 10, 2019
You don't, everything takes place in the tower or the town you start in as far as I am aware, if you talk to the other npcs some of the will ask for things, you can either buy them from the various shops, at least some of them anyway, or find the materials to craft them from various creatures or spawn points in the levels of the tower.
How do you get into the tower? Sorry if thats a dumb question

::Oh damn I didnt even see the checkpoint building was one that you could enter into until i had the bronze pass at corruption lvl 3. For anyone else the building to the left of the gallows in the west of the town is where the checkpoint building is which lets you enter the tower, you can buy shit and craft shit there as well. I dont know how you leave the tower without passing out tho

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How do you get into the tower? Sorry if thats a dumb question

::Oh damn I didnt even see the checkpoint building was one that you could enter into until i had the bronze pass at corruption lvl 3. For anyone else the building to the left of the gallows in the west of the town is where the checkpoint building is which lets you enter the tower, you can buy shit and craft shit there as well. I dont know how you leave the tower without passing out tho
Do not use the mana regen item, use the shroud to reduce the hp damage, then just watch you hp, when it gets too low head back the way you came in and exit on the base floor, there is not fast travel out of the place, to exit the tower you have to make your way back down all the levels you have already passed through, it gets a bit easier when you start crafting hp potions though, you will find though that as you level up the damage on each floor drops a bit, so somewhere around level 5 I think the first floor where you enter does no damage at all so you can simply wander around as long as you want, same seems to work with all the other floors one you reach a certain level, the damage drops to the point that it basically does non, though I have never got further than about level 7-8 of the tower before other games caught my attention.

Kewatsu

Oct 31, 2020
any difference between kagura and fan translation? because i saw some games got some cg removed after kagura published it.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Lizof The Tower Mod [ 1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)) ] Compressed

Win/Linux (267 MB/ 177 MB) :WorkUpload

Compressed With UAGC 1.8:
Image Quality: 70%.
Thank you for the compression, but the file names are oddly listed in Russian alphabets. Tried using both jap code and rus code, didn't work. Do you have a solution to this?

Makitatsu

Sep 10, 2017
Fun fact: I originally translated this game under the name Yorimashi back in 2017.

Was kind of surreal to play through the updated version and see lines that I remember translating what I felt like were done so poorly still being in the published version of the game.

I never did translated the sex noises properly, so props to the team for fixing that up.

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody been following clymenia in ci-en? Are they making multiple games and what's going on. Anyone know how far they are in development with their next game?

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Anybody been following clymenia in ci-en? Are they making multiple games and what's going on. Anyone know how far they are in development with their next game?
He just released a demo for the sequel to Salvation, which I don't think has been reuploaded anywhere.
Holy Knight Henriette seems to be on hold and he floated an idea for a spiritual sequel to The Nobleman's Retort as a future game.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Just waiting for a new game from this dev and Makina dev, who I still check on every few months. Their twitter account is more active than their DL-site account. There are some devs who you know are good and talented, and you want to literally throw money at their games but due to some reason it is always a cocktease with them. At least we western shits get to get blue balled in Patreon and Discord.

Reactions: NTR_Lover87
4.60 star(s) 39 Votes