RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

huyle1235

Mar 2, 2020
Is there any option or patch that custom Liz's boob size? Like , the image from , there's a small change in her cup and and a red panty behind her skirt too, looks kinda hot to me

bewd85

Sep 5, 2021
save file unable to load, it will prompt error "unable to find file" Graphics/Characters/Liz"

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Is there any way to decrease the damage taken in tower? There might not be combats, but without following the corruption route, one has to grind a lot of resources to sell. And then the health bar drops like crazy on the higher floors.
So I should either grind the eternity on lower floors for levels, or I should stack dozens of potions and keep constantly opening the menu to give it to her to drink. Sure, no combat, but the potion/health bar mechanic is annoying.

It's also too grindy without corruption. Anyhow, I suppose I'll start the corruption, that's why I got the game on the first place.

Korokage

May 23, 2020
Is there any way to decrease the damage taken in tower? There might not be combats, but without following the corruption route, one has to grind a lot of resources to sell. And then the health bar drops like crazy on the higher floors.
So I should either grind the eternity on lower floors for levels, or I should stack dozens of potions and keep constantly opening the menu to give it to her to drink. Sure, no combat, but the potion/health bar mechanic is annoying.

It's also too grindy without corruption. Anyhow, I suppose I'll start the corruption, that's why I got the game on the first place.
In middle town, there's a blacksmith that can upgrade the Roah's Holy Cloth (or whatever it's called) to be way more effective. Honestly worth the steep price since it makes the first 14 ~ 15 floors do nothing to you, and then floors 21 to about 23 also do nothing.

Unless you're running around with the magical earrings instead, in which case uhhhhhhhhhhh. Drink more potions?

planetbirthday08

Mar 21, 2021
after Liz fought Aisha where did she go anyway is she already at the top floor

I already have a gold past but I don't know where to go next

The comment say that there's 40 floors but when tried going back into the dungeon it only stops at floor 19 there's no stairs leading to the next floor I've checked Multiple times

Korokage

May 23, 2020
after Liz fought Aisha where did she go anyway is she already at the top floor

I already have a gold past but I don't know where to go next

The comment say that there's 40 floors but when tried going back into the dungeon it only stops at floor 19 there's no stairs leading to the next floor I've checked Multiple times
Aisha is already at the top floor.
Floor 19 has vines at the end that you climb to the first boss. Make sure you have the MP to beat the boss.

Reactions: planetbirthday08

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
Helllo.
I want to ask. I am playing version 1.05 of the game with fan translation in my language. This old version contains censorship in hentai scenes.

Then, I bought an uncensored game in Steam. I would like to transfer the translated files from version 1.05 to the Steam version, or just transfer the uncensored hentai pictures to version 1.05 so that I can play the game uncensored in my language.

However, I found that the directories and files of the game version 1.05 are slightly different from the version in Steam. Can anyone help me with this? I can provide any files.

Sorry for my English.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes