RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Helllo.
I want to ask. I am playing version 1.05 of the game with fan translation in my language. This old version contains censorship in hentai scenes.

Then, I bought an uncensored game in Steam. I would like to transfer the translated files from version 1.05 to the Steam version, or just transfer the uncensored hentai pictures to version 1.05 so that I can play the game uncensored in my language.

However, I found that the directories and files of the game version 1.05 are slightly different from the version in Steam. Can anyone help me with this? I can provide any files.

Sorry for my English.
Couldn't you just switch out the files under the Graphics folder (and its subfolders)? Just take the uncensored pictures and throw them into your main game's directory replacing the ones already there. Hopefully, the files haven't been renamed or anything; otherwise, you'll run into problems when the game attempts to call them up. I don't have either one on this rig so I can't check myself but I suspect that's all you really need to do.

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
Couldn't you just switch out the files under the Graphics folder (and its subfolders)? Just take the uncensored pictures and throw them into your main game's directory replacing the ones already there. Hopefully, the files haven't been renamed or anything; otherwise, you'll run into problems when the game attempts to call them up. I don't have either one on this rig so I can't check myself but I suspect that's all you really need to do.
Thanks for the help. I have already figured out how to insert translated files into the Steam version. In fact, in terms of the structure of the files, these versions are identical.

I unpacked the Graphics from Game.rgss3a, which should have uncensored hentai, but most of the pictures turned out to be empty.

I downloaded the full walkthrough file for verification, in the hentai scenes there is no image of the heroine at all.

Apparently, the rgss3a archive is being unpacked incorrectly. I don’t know how to solve this problem yet.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Alot of stuff in the OP but whats bets for experiencing the max amount of content? the unofficial enhanced game patched with the uncensor and breeding mod?

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
I believe i saw a walkthrough/guide before about this game, but somehow i forgot to bookmark it and now here i am confused by myself trying to find that guide, i did play the breeding mod version tho, but i think i saw the guide in this post somewhere... , well if any of u kind enough to point me toward that guide, i'm really grateful and thx in advance, might scroll the pages again later after i got some sleep

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (451 MB/ 260 MB) (1.03)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yenkazu

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[ 1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)) ]

Win/Linux (267 MB/ 177 MB) :

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I tried playing the mod, but it says "Unable to find title: Graphics/titles1" followed by a bunch of japanese stuff.

Hilde214151

Apr 19, 2022
It still doesn't work, I downloaded Bandzip, a fresh new copy of the moded version, changed the region to Japan and extracted it with Bandzip, but the same thing happens. Thanks anyways.
Life's a b*tch sometimes
So I hope u enjoy a little bit of reading (this post is a detailed guide to runnning japanese game)

If not like read, you can always download the Kagura version. Its an official english translation, so no japanese stuff. Though, there's no mod.
Not a big deal, since the mod did not really add that much content
Moreover the extra modded content has censorship >: (

Oh and in case you werent aware there's this mod (uncensored), which adds a lot of stuff, notably enhanced images, a standing picture and many more quality of life changes.
Plus, its japaneseb*tches-free too : )

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Life's a b*tch sometimes
So I hope u enjoy a little bit of reading (this post is a detailed guide to runnning japanese game)

If not like read, you can always download the Kagura version. Its an official english translation, so no japanese stuff. Though, there's no mod.
Not a big deal, since the mod did not really add that much content
Moreover the extra modded content has censorship >: (

Oh and in case you werent aware there's this mod (uncensored), which adds a lot of stuff, notably enhanced images, a standing picture and many more quality of life changes.
Plus, its japaneseb*tches-free too : )
Thanks, mate. I'ts been a few days since I came across this game, so I played the vanilla Kagura version and the enhanced too with access to the gallery and stuff. Pretty enjoyable, one of the best Clymenia ones I've come across. I'll take a look at that post and see if I can get something clear out of it.

Reactions: Hilde214151
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes