RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
How do i trigger prank 3? I go into the same location with the required corruption but nothing happens?

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~ v1.03
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
How do i trigger prank 3? I go into the same location with the required corruption but nothing happens?
You need to talk to the guard near the entrance of the bathhouse first before going back to the prank area.

Phishu18

Oct 8, 2022
How to trigger Milking event. I cant trigger it even after i have done exhibition.
where Alley birth 3 located. And How to trigger inn preg 1

Last edited:

Phishu18

Oct 8, 2022
Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~ v1.03
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Mega Link
Why mine is error' and need IMG_20231217_165424.jpg
Even though i already download the rpg maker plugin

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
How the fuck do I complete any of these side objectives? The girl at the ranch, self-indulgent whatever, wants herbal tea from the tavern, but I can't get herbal tea because there is no indicator or dialogue for it, and the guy behind the counter at the tavern wants three bottles, but I have no idea where to get bottles. Another guy at the left side of the map, below the brothel, wants magic ink, but I have no idea where to get it, and another guy at the right side of the map wants a cloak, but I also have no idea how to get it. What the fuck is with this click-and-guess ass game?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
How the fuck do I complete any of these side objectives? The girl at the ranch, self-indulgent whatever, wants herbal tea from the tavern, but I can't get herbal tea because there is no indicator or dialogue for it, and the guy behind the counter at the tavern wants three bottles, but I have no idea where to get bottles. Another guy at the left side of the map, below the brothel, wants magic ink, but I have no idea where to get it, and another guy at the right side of the map wants a cloak, but I also have no idea how to get it. What the fuck is with this click-and-guess ass game?
Almost all of these quests are done with crafting items. If you're at the bottom level the crafter it's one of the guys at the checkpoint to the tower. The mats for crafting items are of course found by farming the tower

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Almost all of these quests are done with crafting items. If you're at the bottom level the crafter it's one of the guys at the checkpoint to the tower. The mats for crafting items are of course found by farming the tower
Thanks.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Pretty much everything is either crafted at the tower entrance crafter, or you can buy them from the various traders, crafting will take much longer to get them, as most require materials that are from floor 6 or higher in the tower, while buying them simply costs money, I think I posted on this post a list of the items and how to get them from the first six or so floors, and for the most part the easiest way is to work in the smith each day, then work in the tavern each day, if you are doing a pure/clean run go get cleansed by the old woman as and when required, then go run around the tower, and do whatever crafting you want to.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Pretty much everything is either crafted at the tower entrance crafter, or you can buy them from the various traders, crafting will take much longer to get them, as most require materials that are from floor 6 or higher in the tower, while buying them simply costs money, I think I posted on this post a list of the items and how to get them from the first six or so floors, and for the most part the easiest way is to work in the smith each day, then work in the tavern each day, if you are doing a pure/clean run go get cleansed by the old woman as and when required, then go run around the tower, and do whatever crafting you want to.
Did you not perceive my response of gratitude?

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Just started the slut run, losing Liz's virginity by half-willingly walking into a hole, getting stuck and then fucked by shotas is the hottest thing I've ever seen, wish there were more like this and now I wish the game was full of shotas cos of how hot that scene was.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes