• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 6, 2021
I got the title Intellectual Romantic person ♥.
Anyways does anyone know how to raise The skill points faster I want to unlock 60 pts skills

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
how do i get her to let me wash her crouch in the bath?(she already gives me a handjob in the bath but i can return the favor?)
Keep building Trust/Interest, then get into the bath first, you can shampoo her, then wash her back and then wash her front if it is high enough.

I was at 700/700 I think when I noticed that, but maybe 500 is enough.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Keep building Trust/Interest, then get into the bath first, you can shampoo her, then wash her back and then wash her front if it is high enough.

ohh cuz i got it like the next day... it tops out at 700?!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
ohh cuz i got it like the next day... it tops out at 700?!
I don't believe there's anything in the game that requires more than 500 of trust or interest, and even before that, there may be one or two past 300. However, you can go into the thousands if you play long enough.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

Pretty sure you only need 150 / 150 to get the options menu in the shower. and 100/100 to get in the shower with good moods in the first place.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ohh no i just got two different endings, so only the one ending gives new game plus? or only some of them?
New game plus depends on a whole bunch of variables, any single one of them will trigger it. It tracks a whole bunch of stats like days played, whether you've beaten the 2 adventures, different stats and a whole bunch else. Once you get one of the triggers you can activate it by starting a new game for bonus starting stats and the more triggers you reach the more starting bonuses you can take.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ata007

Dec 23, 2021
Can anyone tell me is there a H scene for character in the guild
I have the title 'complete' by defeat akatsuki and havent seen much from other guild member

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me is there a H scene for character in the guild
I have the title 'complete' by defeat akatsuki and havent seen much from other guild member
No, MC can have wet dreams of them if he goes to bed with 120 lust but it's just a single CG and while they're suggestive they're also only mildly fappable.
Sex with guildmates is something that will probably come with DLC in a few months.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
No, MC can have wet dreams of them if he goes to bed with 120 lust but it's just a single CG and while they're suggestive they're also only mildly fappable.
Sex with guildmates is something that will probably come with DLC in a few months.
a gang bang with onii-chan sister and all the girls from the guild,
"you are good at sucking my dick, but what about eating pussy!?"

BillyZarp

Jun 23, 2022
did you read the FAQ that is linked in the same post as the downloads, above the actual downloads? and has " Read here first before posting questions " under it?
Yes but I'm just trying to see if any people here can simply implement either the official translate or fan translate to even just the joiplay rga files
(The one at the page 444)

JoiPlay JP version 1.1.5 FULL

From now on, I'll post update every sat/sun with whatever APK version available in this thread.
Seems simpler that way and I got a certain online open world anime game to catch.

But nobody wants to, just please say so, i-its okay,

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes