shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I keep looking at this and wanting to play it, but get frustrated with the initial set up and do something else.

Which link provides the most up to date and english game?
-Kagura/Steam Version 1.04 (Pre-patched + Decrypted)
-Fan Translation φ

I ask because it says 1.04 but the prior version was 1.4.3 ...
They're the same content. You get to choose your flavor of translation. Kagura is generally more readable, but has a bunch of stuff in it that angers the "you don't hate localizers enough" crowd.

Shade's translation is waiting for the DLC to put in some long standing corrections. It's also more likely to survive the upcoming DLC.

Pick your poison.

Reactions: primeumaton

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I keep looking at this and wanting to play it, but get frustrated with the initial set up and do something else.

Which link provides the most up to date and english game?
-Kagura/Steam Version 1.04 (Pre-patched + Decrypted)
-Fan Translation φ

I ask because it says 1.04 but the prior version was 1.4.3 ...
Initial setup? it's literally extract and play. (Have we time-traveled back to when you would need 500 floppy disks to install this game? there is nothing to get frustrated at here, download, extract, double click .exe, enjoy, now imagine what it was like back when I was a kid and "external storage" meant a 1.44MB disk?)

s-l1600.jpg

as for version, again (and this is in the FAQ) both versions have EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT, only difference is translation.

(for the record, I also remember these horrors : )
image.jpg

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Initial setup? it's literally extract and play. (Have we time-traveled back to when you would need 500 floppy disks to install this game? there is nothing to get frustrated at here, download, extract, double click .exe, enjoy, now imagine what it was like back when I was a kid and "external storage" meant a 1.44MB disk?)

View attachment 3531923

as for version, again (and this is in the FAQ) both versions have EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT, only difference is translation.

(for the record, I also remember these horrors : )
View attachment 3531925
8 inch floppy
(eggplant emoji)

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Is there any way to fix the problem with dialogs (selecting an option in a dialog jumps if the mouse cursor is not in the selection area)?

I had this problem in another Monochrome game.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is there any way to fix the problem with dialogs (selecting an option in a dialog jumps if the mouse cursor is not in the selection area)?

I had this problem in another Monochrome game.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never had this one happen to me. Do you have a controller plugged in?

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
what am i doing wrong, we have had sex multiple times but she still wont let me do anal...did i break something?
you need to play with her ass a number of times first (4-5 times iirc), so that means 5 sessions. You know you're getting close when you can insert the dick but it's still getting pushed out.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes