grajt

Jun 22, 2018
Initial setup? it's literally extract and play. (Have we time-traveled back to when you would need 500 floppy disks to install this game? there is nothing to get frustrated at here, download, extract, double click .exe, enjoy, now imagine what it was like back when I was a kid and "external storage" meant a 1.44MB disk?)

View attachment 3531923

as for version, again (and this is in the FAQ) both versions have EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT, only difference is translation.

(for the record, I also remember these horrors : )
View attachment 3531925
You sell yourself too short, there's another huge difference between the versions.
The fan translation has a readable font, the Kagura version doesn't.

It would be nice to see the difference between the fonts in your FAQ, but it's also not a huge problem to go through the hassle to update that post with that if you don't have the time or don't feel like it. Actually let me go through the trouble instead:

Fan translation version:
Skärmbild 2024-04-12 220640.png
Kagura/Steam version:
Skärmbild 2024-04-12 220741.png

For those seeing this unsure of what version to choose, that is the text font used for the main part of the game. Imo, the pixelated font is horribly hard to read.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
You sell yourself too short, there's another huge difference between the versions.

It would be nice to see the difference between the fonts in your FAQ, but it's also not a huge problem to go through the hassle to update that post with that if you don't have the time or don't feel like it. Actually let me go through the trouble instead:

Fan translation version:
View attachment 3534423
Kagura/Steam version:
View attachment 3534424

For those seeing this unsure of what version to choose, that is the text font used for the main part of the game. Imo, the pixelated font is horribly hard to read.
I use MTool to fixed a bug that was patched out shortly after. Despite using this program for a few years now, I never knew it changed the font whenever you injected it into a program.

In short: I got the Kagura version translation, without the eyesore font they chose. Of course, that's only for EN. Once that DLC hits, I'll be back to using Shade........with his font modified by MTool....cause I'm too lazy to figure out how to make it stop doing that.

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017

Fan translation version:
View attachment 3534423
Kagura/Steam version:
View attachment 3534424

You can always simply delete one file in the game root (PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf) to immediately get completely normal font with Kagura translation...

1712965307663.png

I think that bit of info should be in the FAQ as well. So many people just dismiss the Kagura version because of that horrible font (seriously, what were they thinking?!)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You can always simply delete one file in the game root (PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf) to immediately get completely normal font with Kagura translation...

View attachment 3534831

I think that bit of info should be in the FAQ as well. So many people just dismiss the Kagura version because of that horrible font (seriously, what were they thinking?!)
I'll add it to the FAQ... not that it'll make much difference, barely anyone reads it if the number of questions that keep getting asked over and over is any indication :/

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
I'll add it to the FAQ... not that it'll make much difference, barely anyone reads it if the number of questions that keep getting asked over and over is any indication :/
Yep, nobody ever reads the FAQ, as is ancient tradition on every forum :)

But it's still well worth to have it in the main post, IMO.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Okay sorry but, is the 1.4 version already included the DLC or not? Decided to play again because kagura released their version but if the Shade bersion already included the DLC, ill use that

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Translation wise it's the same, it's just had some bugfixes and official uncensored art added to it. Shade was waiting for the DLC to drop before adding some long standing translation fixes but ETA on that is now June thanks to inusuku delay.
I guess I'll just wait

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Okay sorry but, is the 1.4 version already included the DLC or not? Decided to play again because kagura released their version but if the Shade bersion already included the DLC, ill use that
The DLC is not out yet, and is tentatively expected to be released in June. Neither Shade's version nor Kagura's version have the DLC yet.

AnonymousGuy9

Oct 31, 2022
DL says middle of April 2024 :^)
Inusuku did mention it getting postponed in the last cien update, and in the update they posted just now, they said that fixing bugs and making adjustments would be completed by the beginning of May, but since they'll be moving, DLC will be uploaded once they're done with everything.

Inusuku also caught a cold recently

sick.png
Someone should wipe their back to unlock the pose

And yea the DLC will also be released on steam but the date is undecided

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Inusuku did mention it getting postponed in the last cien update, and in the update they posted just now, they said that fixing bugs and making adjustments would be completed by the beginning of May, but since they'll be moving, DLC will be uploaded once they're done with everything.

View attachment 3535750

Piledriver

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021

View attachment 3535750

Either way, the latest update is June because of personal entanglements, and Steam (Chinese/English, etc.) will follow at an undetermined date.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
how do i get her to let me wash her crouch in the bath?(she already gives me a handjob in the bath but i can return the favor?)

BillyZarp

Jun 23, 2022
Ahhh, my first time comment in f95zone.
But anyway, is there any new update or can

anyone please,

Please help me fix the halfway translation for android and that JP rga joiplay of this?

Look:
It is still not finished translated

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes