Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The FAQ talks about removed content on the Steam/Kagura versions, can anyone confirm if the current version on the first page of the thread (1.04) has said content already patched in ? And if it doesn't, how can I patch said content into the game? Is installing the patch from Kagura's site enough or do I need to do something else ?
Okay I'm blaming the Mods for messing this up, prior to the Mods altering the first post and the download links, before they changed it, it said : Kagura/Steam version (Decypted & Pre-Patched), and my translation wasn't hidden inside a spoiler tag.

so I'm about to go edit the first post back to that, as it avoids this type of confusion.

So the lolicon title was always a mistranslation? And here I was thinking Kagura changed it to comply with Steam's rules.
not quite, in my translation's case I used the Lolicon title to keep it in line with Imouto Monochrome (same reason why genius is peerless, to keep some links to the original game), further reasoning is that generally one does not call a bloke "Beautiful" here in western countries, so I in essence had a bit of japanese referring to water (which can also mean/symbolise Youthful) and beautiful female, so I used the old Lolicon title from Monochrome. That was my reasoning anyway, I suspect Kagura err'd on the side of caution.

Last edited:

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Just increase her trust to around 100 and before night increase her lust recommendly to max. That how i work and it's pretty do well. Then just 'develop' her. My eng such awful hahaha
Thanks for trying to help instead of mocking me , it's appreciated, it's ok I don't speak Japanese so I can't really read anything either so that may be part of the issue

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes