Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Er, the game does have an English version, with two main different translations on this thread, even, as well as several other translations.
I'm playing a modded andriod port unfortunately and i don't think their are any English versions for that, if you know of any I'd gladly give those a try

Last edited:

Crisisc0re

Mar 30, 2024
Trash ass fucking game too much grind for very little actual sex scenes like I'm trying to beat my dick not play a fuckin rpg , highly frustrating everytime I try and do something I get told no or lose points or some shit point being 0/10 Trash
There's this thing called google, instead of looking up an H-RPG , try looking up Hentai.

Gotta use the right tool for the right job you know.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
How to get caught buy yukari when imouto blows us in her shop? She caught us before but never caught us again after that

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
not quite, in my translation's case I used the Lolicon title to keep it in line with Imouto Monochrome (same reason why genius is peerless, to keep some links to the original game)
So this is the reason why I couldn't get 「ロリコン」 when I was playing the JP version no matter how many resets I did. Was the original one 「イケメン」?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
This game is different. You're supposed to do everything slowly and building up stats before you can get to the good stuff. You're better off playing another if you don't like to do everything slowly.
I am not really sure why some people say that getting her to allwo you to have sex is frustrating i was able to do that in two weeks in game.

Of course at the beginig you can't be selfish prick and actually focusing on pleasuring her rather then yourself.

Women don't really like when you jump them in their sleep at best she will stop talking to you at worst you end up in prison for sexual assault.

Reactions: leastdevotee
Jun 27, 2018
I am not really sure why some people say that getting her to allwo you to have sex is frustrating i was able to do that in two weeks in game.

Of course at the beginig you can't be selfish prick and actually focusing on pleasuring her rather then yourself.
You can bang the shit out of her from the beginning without any affect on the long term game as long as you manage her mood.

Literally pop her day one and toss her some gifts afterwards to cheer her back up.

It's not hard. People are just lazy and for some reason mad that a game isn't a choiceless VN.

Women don't really like when you jump them in their sleep at best she will stop talking to you at worst you end up in prison for sexual assault.
Yeah, being a degenerate piece of shit in a game should have zero affect on the actions and moral positions you actually take as a person. If anyone starts thinking of doing this shit to an actual person or that this game represents reality in any way, they need to shut down their PC and throw that shit away. They are literally too stupid to exist on the internet.

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023

Yea but this isn't real life this is a fantasy hentai game hence the issue I'm having plus again I can't read anything at all so I'm sure that wasn't helpful , and obviously in real life if you try that shit you'll be arrested , you think I'm an idiot or something?

Reactions: MirrororriM

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Yea but this isn't real life this is a fantasy hentai game hence the issue I'm having plus again I can't read anything at all so I'm sure that wasn't helpful , and obviously in real life if you try that shit you'll be arrested , you think I'm an idiot or something?
You expected instant grat but found out it's a slow burn game. Discussion over, literally nothing else needs to be said. Decide whether to keep playing despite the slow burn and lang barrier, wait til there's a full translation that you can play or move on to another game. Any other action is just a waste of time, mate.

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
I saw a post here where they're in the restaurant and they're playing footsies but the naughty kind is that a mod or DLC?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What you've done is go up to the mona lisa and sperg out cause it doesn't 'have much colors in it. You came to the best game that legitimized its genre and got angry you couldn't achieve nut in 9 minutes and 3 posts on a forum.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes