4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Oliver helps and falls in love with the girl, because he believes he has found his true love, guess how he is rewarded, the girl enjoys and gets fucked by the usual mega black cock, here's the true love, hahahahaahh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tatteshwar

Apr 26, 2021
Didn't really understand the Christine character, is she the same friend Oliver mentions that got fucked by Derek in the opening of the game?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Definition of slow burn game:

1) benevolent:
it's like saying that when the hottest parts finally arrive, the endings also come-

2) the bad one is:
The game is abandoned before the hot parts!

Good luck! :cool:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

1) benevolent:
it's like saying that when the hottest parts finally arrive, the endings also come-

2) the bad one is:

But there is a lot of hot parts already in this game :cry:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

1) benevolent:

2) the bad one is:

1) The MCs aren't in any sort of relationship, and you get to see them slowly develop closeness, attraction, and feelings, culminating in a love confession and potentially sex at the end.

2) Where there's a relationship that starts at the beginning, with/without sex, and then the relationship slowly deepens and intensifies.

3) Where there's a sexual encounter in the first half of the game, and the MCs pine over each other and develop feelings that eventually are realized.

Where did you get your definitions? The Stanford cynical dictionary. :cool:

admin deletes post for off-topic :sneaky:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Where did you get your definitions? The Stanford cynical dictionary. :cool:
No
I've tried to play games like AVAM
and it is just my prrsonal experience

my favourite games for adult must comes with contents FOR ADULTS

1) The MCs aren't in any sort of relationship, and you get to see them slowly develop closeness, attraction, and feelings, culminating in a love confession and potentially sex at the end.
you agreed with me... sex at the end is exacrly what i wrot in my definition of Slow-Burn game... and there are a lot that are pratically abandoned or comes with an incoerent story bc usually this kind of dav do not a complete story to tell us.

They simply improvise and over time lose the logical thread of what they wanted to tell (with very rare exception that confirm my definition)
2) Where there's a relationship that starts at the beginning, with/without sex, and then the relationship slowly deepens and intensifies.
if i want a romantic story like the one you described in your point I prefer to search some +18 Tv series in Netflix or other streaming platform that are written by professional scriptwriters and often include more explicit sex scenes than many slow-burn games

I believe that devs of these kinds of games try to be hired to create scripts for TV series. IMO
3) Where there's a sexual encounter in the first half of the game, and the MCs pine over each other and develop feelings that eventually are realized.
This is the same in any daylight television series: only when the sex scene comes, the door is closed and the next day we start seeing their breakfast.

In adult games I prefer to see what happens after the door closes and before breakfast :cool:
admin deletes post for off-topic :sneaky:
Maybe, but my post was not off-topic BC in the OP MUST READ devolper note the dev said that is slow-burn IMO
and in any case
Why you are replaying to my Off topic post? :unsure: you are talking about my opinions or about this game?
I was saying that this game is SLOWBURN ans i do not like slow stories that can be found in allmost all daylight series from better writers!
are you saying that this is not a slow-burn game???
My post is useful for all the users that like me are searching for a real NTR adult story

and this dev in the note is saying that up to 06 version there is NO NTR!

Now it is no more off topic.. bc I'm replay to your respectble opinion.. as the same I hope you respect mine!

Thanks

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
No
I've tried to play games like AVAM
and it is just my prrsonal experience

my favourite games for adult must comes with contents FOR ADULTS

you agreed with me... sex at the end is exacrly what i wrot in my definition of Slow-Burn game... and there are a lot that are pratically abandoned or comes with an incoerent story bc usually this kind of dav do not a complete story to tell us.

They simply improvise and over time lose the logical thread of what they wanted to tell (with very rare exception that confirm my definition)

if i want a romantic story like the one you described in your point I prefer to search some +18 Tv series in Netflix or other streaming platform that are written by professional scriptwriters and often include more explicit sex scenes than many slow-burn games

I believe that devs of these kinds of games try to be hired to create scripts for TV series. IMO

This is the same in any daylight television series: only when the sex scene comes, the door is closed and the next day we start seeing their breakfast.

In adult games I prefer to see what happens after the door closes and before breakfast :cool:

Maybe, but my post was not off-topic BC in the OP MUST READ devolper note the dev said that is slow-burn IMO
and in any case
Why you are replaying to my Off topic post? :unsure: you are talking about my opinions or about this game?
I was sayiing that this game is SLOWBURN ans i do not like slow stories that can be found in allmost all daylight series from better writers!
are you saing that this is not a sòow-burn game???
My post is useful for all the users that like me are searvhing for a real NTR adult story

and this dev in the note is saing that up to 06 version there is NO NTR!

Now it is no more off topic.. bc I'm replay to your respectble opinion.. as the same I hope you respect mine!

Thanks
I mean, LT is slow burn but it isn't TOO slow... You know? I mean, the "slow burn" here is to give you context and a situation where both MC knows each other... In my opinion that's something that matters a lot because... Why would I make NTR situations without context or knowing some characters?

Reactions: Will619

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I mean, LT is slow burn but it isn't TOO slow... You know? I mean, the "slow burn" here is to give you context and a situation where both MC knows each other... In my opinion that's something that matters a lot because... Why would I make NTR situations without context or knowing some characters?
it is easy to write a reason.. 0.6 UPDATE ARE TOO MUCH! And in a well done narrative the past can be narrated later in the story as flashbacks
There are a lot of fast reason that can be done as almost only textbased scene with few rendrings,, reasons like as:
1) how many years they are in a relationship? (please don't start from the first day) :eek: or the boring is istantly shows up:sleep:
or
2) they are living together but something is not going well.. so NTR scene in the first release!!! :cool:
or
3) Wife meets an old schoolmate she was in love with or meets a singer she has always been a fan ... so NTR scene istant! :love:

4) the same for the husband..

the fact is that i prefer stories that are less conventional and predictable...I prefer stories that start fast (where conventional ones ends) and then get to a little slow and than fast again by eventually to try to save the relationship in some way with a lot of fun nd avoiding omicide suicide or violence on the other partner!!

i like surprising stories especially in the first part to capture the interest of as many people as possible.
the first part has to be epic and leave a lot of questions open...then you start with flashbacks to the past and get into the reasons that led to that surprising and unusual choice

hope this make sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes