4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

Raferu

Feb 28, 2022
It looks like the game version that got packaged is 0.3 instead of 0.4. At least that's what it says in the "About" menu. And I couldn't find any new scenes.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It looks like the game version that got packaged is 0.3 instead of 0.4. At least that's what it says in the "About" menu. And I couldn't find any new scenes.
Try starting again... After every update, try to save before choosing the last event of the update

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
The visual style is not something I usually go for, but it's refreshing to see an attempt at 2D art around here. Plus, the game has promise as a whole. Keep up the good work, dev!

No, thank God.
So fucking tired of looking at the tags, seeing netorare and cheating and then it turns out it's the MC encouraging the girl to fuck other guys or he's into that and manipulates the girl to "cheat".
I share your frustration, my fellow man of impeccable taste. With any luck, this one won't have 100 routes like so many games posted here, trying to cater to every fetish and want known to degenerate. Scope creep kills projects.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, I made a new free poll on ... I would appreciate if you go and tell me what you think

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How long will the poll be up? I kinda wanna vote but haven't tried this one yet. A screw it! Ofc I want Sieglinnde to make tons of games! I'm voting yes!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
ingame when you click "about" it also says version 0.3
When I update the game, what I add are the dialogues, images and scenes... The version name inside the game is not "automatically updated", I have to change it manually taking into account the version number I give it... And I didn't manually update that number... But that's it, just a number... The game is version 0.5

Reactions: Gonzolino
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes