4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hey Sieglinnde i have these bugs when i'm playing your game. sieg2.PNG sieglinde.PNG It happens near the end of your update i guess whether it is on the Samuel or Derek route. (After the handjob of aurora in the samuel route) And i cant rollback, i can only ignore but that brings me back to this sieg3.PNG

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey Sieglinnde i have these bugs when i'm playing your game. View attachment 3435796 View attachment 3435797 It happens near the end of your update i guess whether it is on the Samuel or Derek route. (After the handjob of aurora in the samuel route) And i cant rollback, i can only ignore but that brings me back to this View attachment 3435822
sorry for that, I will fix it in the next update (the one that will be released this month on Patreon... And next month for public)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gabich69

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im interested in the artstyle, looks interesting enough to try out
i hope there is no netorase, sharing. that scared me away from the other game "Let the Nightshine in"

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
im interested in the artstyle, looks interesting enough to try out
i hope there is no netorase, sharing. that scared me away from the other game "Let the Nightshine in"
There is no sharing on this game at all. And there is no sharing in my other game "Ariana's dark christmas", if you want to try it

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
image "patreon" not found... i am getting this error. any reason for this?
It's just an error with an image mentioning my patreon... It will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: Matu

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Guys, I appreciate everyone who tells me what you like and don't like about the game, you know I'm always willing to listen to your criticism... And I don't want to sound like I'm bitching about this (although I am) but when it comes to reviews... Please think before you do it. In a way it affects other people who want to try the game, and it affects me too... Obviously I'm not against a bad review, but it would be great if it's something with fundamentals, you know? Not something like "I don't like it because it's NTR, and it has NTR so I give it 1 star" :FacePalm: you know what I mean? It would be great if you take this into consideration

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LivingTogether-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: boriello

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
It's a good game, despite the unusual art style. Kinda wondering why it didnt get more atention from most people.
the thing is just like me other people dont like getting cucked xD im just wondering if we can avoid the routes if it has avoidable ntr ill play if it doesnt i wont touch it so if somone played at least tell me if arora has avoidable ntr atleast

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
the thing is just like me other people dont like getting cucked xD im just wondering if we can avoid the routes if it has avoidable ntr ill play if it doesnt i wont touch it so if somone played at least tell me if arora has avoidable ntr atleast
No it doesn't, this game is pure NTR

Apr 2, 2024
Living Together [v0.6] [Sieglinnde] android

found android version on some website

credit goes to

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes