• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Living Together [v0.6] [Sieglinnde]

1. 3.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: 0.6

The story is about corruption and interracial cheating / NTR, with (mainly) female protag. So be warned – if you do not like the kinks, stay away from this. The question is how the story has been implemented. Obviously, it’s a slow burn game – and for me it’s better than ok; I like such games. However, there is one crucial problem with slow burn: if it’s too slow, the fire would go out. And I am afraid we are pretty close to this point; long conversations and internal dialogues are sometimes boring, not advancing the story. Part of the problem is that this is a pure KN, without choices / options that would make the narration more engaging. There are two paths but they are entirely separated – which is also a pity; it seems to me that corruption taking place in one route might have influence on another path. By the way, the Samuel route ends up with a bug (in ver. 6.0), but I am sure it will be corrected in the subsequent build.

The 2D art is ok, though some characters are eyeless and all of them have very limited facial expressions. Textboxes are annoying (for my eyes). The writing is generally good, although the language happens to be strange; e.g. before jerking off I would never say – to myself – that ‘my laptop will satiate my repressed desires’, if you know what I mean. In addition, several times Samuel is called Simon (to be corrected).

Overall, I find the game interesting but is has its flaws. I cannot say it’s bad but it’s not really good either (yet?). Just for three stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JillNadin

Living Together is a wonderful slow burn corruption/NTR game with a female MC. I've only played the Derek route (there are two main routes currently).

The seduction of the MC is handled extremely well with a believable buildup that is gradual without being boring. Many games move too fast or two slow in this area, but I think this gets the balance just right.

Some people have criticized the 2D graphics, but I think they have a lot of charm and personality. The female MC is adorable and each character has a memorable design.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

Graphics of very poor quality, but the worst thing is the story told, I don't want to think about it, but this Dev is demonstrating something personal in each of his creations, all of them are the same as events, a good guy in all his games, a slutty girl, and the classic core bull with mega cock, 3 identical products, but this one is the worst in terms of graphic and audio quality.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Timesucker

I came in not knowing what to expect, but it's a very good game. The art and models look good, and the story has a good flow. It's a great start but still has plenty of content that doesn't feel forced in or out of place. No dialogue issues. Not glitches or errors that I noticed.
    The overall feeling in the game is really enjoyable.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

The art is ok, not good nor bad, the story is fine (nothing special), writing is good.

Why 2 stars? This is a kinetic novel with 2 routes, I don't play kinetic novels, I don't like kinetic novels, there is no gameplay or choices other than route 1 or route 2.

If you don't mind this game being kinetic novel and like the tags add 2 stars to this review, I don't so it is what it is.

Just to be clear, this game is technically not a kinetic novel, as it has many choices, they are just all the same: play the day with route 1 or 2.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

Positive points of the game :

being slowborn
    The logic of the story
    Write
    Art
    Animation
    The appearance of girls and milfs
    The main girl's personality
    Strong relationship between MC and main girl

The rationality of the characters' reasons
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Shikharisfree

Review for version v0.2

Seems to be okay so far , I would like to have more insight onto story but i believe it's gonna be okay considering the setup the dev has done.

Pros - >
    Animated 2d is always a charmer
    Good dialogue instead of a mush
    Ponytails are my favorite so great at bjs or swinging.
    Good work on key frames.

Cons ->
    The drawings are great but could use some shadows for detail in model
    Little slow on update cycle but then again dev has 2 games so i understand
    Would've prefered to have some pov scenes in some cases

Other than that good stuff , keep doing what you love m8.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Toweke

I played through this, and so far I think it is pretty decent, albeit we don't get super far. But it covers the intro well enough, and there are a few teases already that make me interested to see what follows (on 0.1). It's the kind of game that would really benefit from simple sex sounds, rather than just text.
    The art is very simple and there's no sound, but the plot interests me so I would definitely play it more in future. Def. feels more like netorare than netorase so far though.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Karcosa

First good impresions of the game, the art ofc is simple but the animations are a nice surprise, the story is nothing crazy but at least it opens the door for some ideas for the future. I will be following the game