4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
so i don't know about anybody else but after the "fix" my game seems to have bugged completely? whenever you talk to the teacher it says i don't need to speak with her but but before the error i needed to speak with her?

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I got the same error. I am going to dig into the code just for giggles, but it looks like the variable "mpllyPhase" is a typo. Probably should be "mollyPhase". I will test and let everyone know.
The dev responded to me that they fixed it. Might be a bugfix version soon.

There is no further content with Molly in this version when this bug happens, so just rollback and don't talk to her again for this version.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'll be honest I thought this game was dead, but judging on the size of the changelog it wont be worth playing for about 4 more years. Guess I'll check in then If I remember.

Reactions: Detective Ward

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/molly.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'mpllyPhase' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "molly.rpyc", line 83, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Hentai Games\Little-Man-04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Hentai Games\Little-Man-04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Hentai Games\Little-Man-04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/molly.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'mpllyPhase' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Thu Aug 01 20:53:40 2019

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
anyway to have incest in the game ?
Considering it's about an adult man turned into a kid - and adopted along the way - without some time travel or reality-bending powers involved, i would guess nope, not at all.

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Haha the majority of the art is nothing like what it shows in the thumbnails. Did the dev ditch the artist?
I mean look at the difference between the past and recent a mollyMission2_2.png rt.

• Haha
Reactions: yksuasr and Axeleen

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Dialogue doesn't skip
Right click doesn't open menu
Saving is restricted
Game over choice leads to the entire program shutting down.

Quality of Life on this project is so low, they took all the ease of renpy and threw it out the window. Sorry, the character design is good, dialogue is fine, music - great, but the functionality is absolute shit.

Others may not care, but i think UIX is pretty important. I deleted the files after the first gameover, will try again if the dev ever makes it not a pain to play.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Dialogue doesn't skip
Right click doesn't open menu
Saving is restricted
Game over choice leads to the entire program shutting down.

Quality of Life on this project is so low, they took all the ease of renpy and threw it out the window. Sorry, the character design is good, dialogue is fine, music - great, but the functionality is absolute shit.

Others may not care, but i think UIX is pretty important. I deleted the files after the first gameover, will try again if the dev ever makes it not a pain to play.

I support the rapporteur!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes