4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Not expecting much of an answer here......but with linda...it says "wants to speak to you at ?".....i've done upto sleeping in her bed (i have nightmares).....any idea where to go next?

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Not expecting much of an answer here......but with linda...it says "wants to speak to you at ?".....i've done upto sleeping in her bed (i have nightmares).....any idea where to go next?
sleeping in her bed is the last of the 0.5 content with her

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question:
Anybody recalls the cheat code to be entered when in living room here? using arrow keys
Or I totally missed the game here...

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Come on, no way that's the current graphics here???
Not even joking man. I used an image ripper to get all the graphics from the game - somehting I do if Im not sure if a game is worth playing - and every picture except the very old ones are terrible.

Reactions: yksuasr

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Haha the majority of the art is nothing like what it shows in the thumbnails. Did the dev ditch the artist?
I mean look at the difference between the past and recent a View attachment 417958 rt.
Yes, we can not continue with the early artist due to financial problems, but we prefer to continue the game the way we can, instead of abandon the game, we will continue, and improve more and more.

Dialogue doesn't skip
Right click doesn't open menu
Saving is restricted
Game over choice leads to the entire program shutting down.

Quality of Life on this project is so low, they took all the ease of renpy and threw it out the window. Sorry, the character design is good, dialogue is fine, music - great, but the functionality is absolute shit.

Others may not care, but i think UIX is pretty important. I deleted the files after the first gameover, will try again if the dev ever makes it not a pain to play.
We are taking all this into consideration, thanks for the criticism, we are making a decision about the game, which will change for the better, all suggestions have been heard.

Not even joking man. I used an image ripper to get all the graphics from the game - somehting I do if Im not sure if a game is worth playing - and every picture except the very old ones are terrible.
I hope that in the future you will play again, we are trying to get better and better, we know that our current art has problems, we are working to change that.

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, we can not continue with the early artist due to financial problems, but we prefer to continue the game the way we can, instead of abandon the game, we will continue, and improve more and more.

We are taking all this into consideration, thanks for the criticism, we are making a decision about the game, which will change for the better, all suggestions have been heard.

I hope that in the future you will play again, we are trying to get better and better, we know that our current art has problems, we are working to change that.
Good on you for not giving up, man! The only way to grow is by doing' you'll get there! And I don't think the current art is terrible by any stretch. Not "as good" as the beginning art? Yeah, probably. Terrible? By no means.

Reactions: ADG1234

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys, we made a huge decision about the game, let's redo the game from scratch... more information in this post.
best of luck dev i hope it is the right direction of your game

Apr 25, 2019
It is nice to hear that the dev team are listing to the community and are even going as far to rebuild the whole game! big thumbs up for that! I hope you keep the MC in the same stage in life as he was before ;) if i remember correctly the game had a incest tag before? will that maybe be optional in some way (i hope)?
i personally think that the game have the potential to become a good game.
i notice that you mention game mechanics and i hope you have some focus on that so it won´t become a VN only, but actually have a focus on the game play itself.
I wish the dev team the best of luck, and i for one will look forward for the new release :)

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
View attachment 531924

I think I prefer the old one tbh idk where they got the far left image from because the games art style doesnt look like that it looks like the far right!
The far right art it's from the first artist, and we couldn't keep him financially.

Ya they should seriously update the pictures on the front page.
As soon as the build is ready, I will send a new image to put on the front page.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes