4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone I wanted to ask for information ... but with Linda did you unlock all the slots? no because i miss 6 but it tells me that i can do them but i don't know how to unlock them? you can help me

Phantasos

Dec 20, 2017
I may be wrong but from what I heard there was a new legislation that was released in the US that has made depictions of underage boys/girls taking part in sexually explicit behavior illegal EVEN if it is an artistic drawing - including drawing, paintings, or 3D models. I believe the legislation itself has been in effect for a while but has been put down as unconstitutional by courts in the past, but the atmosphere may be changing and you can get in serious trouble these days. If you want to take a look at the law : . [18 U.S. Code 1466A]. So I cant really blame Patreon since one of the main offense is to be a distributor of these materials. So even if game devs migrate to other services as long the service is based in the US then they will face the same restrictions.
That law has been in effect since 2003 as part of the PROTECT act.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
... Odd. For some reason I have a version 0.6 for this that failed to fully download from less than 2 weeks ago, but I don't at all remember where the heck I got it from.

Looks like on their patreon that it was mentioned that it wouldn't be continuing on patreon specifically, and that it would be continuing elsewhere, but based on there having been a 0.6, it seems that it got put up somewhere.

e:ahhh, it's the remake that didn't show up in the title search for some reason, never mind.

Aug 17, 2018
Darn, really enjoyed this....good time waster at 11pm till I get sleepy...and in my little mind, big boobs be beautiful....if anybody gets word on where it migrates to....let me know and thanks in advance.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
That law has been in effect since 2003 as part of the PROTECT act.
i know that this is a late response but i think it's something important that people need to know
not all laws are lets say equal, what do i mean by that, you see a law mean absolutly nothing IF it is not enforced, that's why even tho it's an older law it only became a problem recently due to the fact that it wasn't enforced on H games as much as it is now

Mar 27, 2019
Alright, just a quick quesiton, is it worth to play this unfinished game or not? Thanks ahead guys
I don't know ...this game was pretty good for what it was ... the remake has a bit more content I think...I am going to check both games in a bit to see what is different between both games... other than say game version number I think this game has version 0.5 the remake is at 0.15...not sure yet how the remake ranks the versions ... some games use 0.1 -0.15 If that is the case then the remake should have quite a bit more content then the first game which only had like 0.1-0.5...

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes