4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I have a problem where im suppose to recieve a item but the next day there is no flowers anywhere in the living room

Reactions: vozhovich

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 175742

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun
Thread Updated: 2019-03-16
Release Date: 2019-03-16
Developer: Mr. Rabbit -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

View attachment 148690 View attachment 148689 View attachment 148691 View attachment 148692
Well, that's some update, lol...I couldn't find anything at all to do, except get a kiss goodnight. I guess I could try starting a new game, because I'm lost as to what I'm suppose to be accomplishing here.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Well, that's some update, lol...I couldn't find anything at all to do, except get a kiss goodnight. I guess I could try starting a new game, because I'm lost as to what I'm suppose to be accomplishing here.
I got a BJ from mom by going to sleep at night she comes in saying "she doesn't want to wake him" he moans she sees he's hard yadda yadda then the next day I go to the bathroom in the afternoon and she left the door open so he peeps on here.. I assume that's new to .3

But I haven't found the new character

Edit: found more stuff for mom.
Go to her room after the shower, at night at some point. Catch her on the laptop then when she's at work go on it.

Reactions: CharleyT

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
A shout out to Mr Rabbit Team: nice little update. Liked the psychologist replacement theme! New character - it's too early to know. Sad that Molly had no new scenes. However, the new Linda TF scene is the best quality (kudos to artist) although it is not like the original - meh - I figure you'll do a rework sometime.
I miss the choices you gave early on- like a Good choice or a Bad choice -> and the consequences by choosing said options.
A suggestion for next release:
1. Molly contacted Linda telling her MC missing classes (or not listening)
2. Linda confronts MC @ home (living room, kitchen, etc) asks <is it true?> here Player must choose <Good> tell truth or <Bad> Make up story.
(the next part is only for <Good> answer)
3. Linda: why did you not go? MC answers <Bad> truth or <Good> tells Linda that Molly did something in the infirmary & is afraid to go back.
4. Linda: worried face now: what did she do. MC doesn't want to get into more trouble & is embarassed to say.
4. Linda: hearts face: I won't tell Molly. please tell me.
5. MC <now springs idea> she put it in her mouth and...and..I couldn't resist Mommy. I couldn't do anything. And she does everytime I<m in class.
6. Linda: surprised; Oh my...what do I do? what do I do? ...okay. don't worry Mommy will take care of it.
7. Linda: chats with psychologist (of course it's MC) and MC says, you must do the same thing Molly does but earlier in the morning. So, son will not be tempted by teacher and can resist.
Linda hesitant - but thinks - if psychologist says so it must be true.
8. at first daybreak, Linda speaks to MC explains her idea and MC says- well, if you think it's best. I prefer that you do it Mommy. You're sooo beautiful and caring.
MC then shoots big wallops down her throat & in her face! Linda is a little surprised.
this repeats every daybreak - at MC's choice Yes - No.
sorry for long post. :unsure:

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hm... no way to manually save... very bad. Skipping seen text does not work... bad. Every transition to a different location costs one increment of time... not good either. This looks like a sandbox, but really does not allow for deviation from the intended plot points except that it might offer some repeatability. My advice would be to either tweak this or simply turn it into a VN with just choice buttons. Streamlining the User experience is a big part of retaining and attracting people to a game.

Following the WT to meet that Jimmy guy at the street... no Jimmy. Bug?

Well it looked promising, I will check it out again in the future probably, but right now I had enough. Good luck with the project though, there is quite a bit of potential here.

Cheers!
Thanks for the feedback, all this will be taken into account, soon I will do some pools to decide some aspects of the game.
PS: It's not a bug, you need to call him.

First of all: Thanks for the info! Appreciated. But things like this should be made clear by the game itself. Game design should always aim at people opening a game and starting it without any outside information needed.

And also... why? Renpy offers a perfectly good save/load option. Most people will want to retain it and I see no real good reason from the game structure or plot to change it. Thats a point of annoyance for some that does not need to be there. A new game has it hard enough to attract and keep players (and backers), so these things should be considered. This just as friendly feedback to the dev if he reads it, not to dis the game.

Cheers!
this save and load system is 100% not needed why not use renpys basic system that works great
Well, the reason was to give the player a little trouble, without giving him the possibility to save before any decision, and to avoid likely bugs saving at any time, of course this can be rethought. :)

imagine a little girl standing in front of you, you expect her to sound all cute and then she says in a deep "Hey Little man"
That's exactly how her voice sounds like... i guess... :unsure:

A shout out to Mr Rabbit Team: nice little update. Liked the psychologist replacement theme! New character - it's too early to know. Sad that Molly had no new scenes. However, the new Linda TF scene is the best quality (kudos to artist) although it is not like the original - meh - I figure you'll do a rework sometime.
I miss the choices you gave early on- like a Good choice or a Bad choice -> and the consequences by choosing said options.
A suggestion for next release:
1. Molly contacted Linda telling her MC missing classes (or not listening)
2. Linda confronts MC @ home (living room, kitchen, etc) asks <is it true?> here Player must choose <Good> tell truth or <Bad> Make up story.
(the next part is only for <Good> answer)
3. Linda: why did you not go? MC answers <Bad> truth or <Good> tells Linda that Molly did something in the infirmary & is afraid to go back.
4. Linda: worried face now: what did she do. MC doesn't want to get into more trouble & is embarassed to say.
4. Linda: hearts face: I won't tell Molly. please tell me.
5. MC <now springs idea> she put it in her mouth and...and..I couldn't resist Mommy. I couldn't do anything. And she does everytime I<m in class.
6. Linda: surprised; Oh my...what do I do? what do I do? ...okay. don't worry Mommy will take care of it.
7. Linda: chats with psychologist (of course it's MC) and MC says, you must do the same thing Molly does but earlier in the morning. So, son will not be tempted by teacher and can resist.
Linda hesitant - but thinks - if psychologist says so it must be true.
8. at first daybreak, Linda speaks to MC explains her idea and MC says- well, if you think it's best. I prefer that you do it Mommy. You're sooo beautiful and caring.
MC then shoots big wallops down her throat & in her face! Linda is a little surprised.
this repeats every daybreak - at MC's choice Yes - No.
sorry for long post. :unsure:
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm already working on scenes from the next build, this gives inspiration and motivation. ;)

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm already working on scenes from the next build, this gives inspiration and motivation. ;)
My suggestion got lost some time ago. We definitely need a gallery for scenes we've come across. Can't save before scenes really easily, and there are enough scenes in the game to warrant it.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the game will have repeatable interactions with the lady's without a gallery [except for past story content to keep track of what has happen'd already in the story ]

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Guys, I would like to thank for all feedback that was given of this build, I made a vote to make some changes in the game, anyone who wants to help, I thank you very much.

Link:

Reactions: April John

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Is there any walktrhough in this?? I can't seem to find any item I can give to my adopted mother lol plss help

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes