• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
No wayyyyy, i didn't know that. How could you tell by just looking from the screenshot or something, instead of playing the game?
Well I downloaded it to be sure 100% but from the picks you see the changes from the main heroine when she gets raped...
This happend when they use a certain skill on you and it's not the first game with this kind of gameplay, there are plenty of it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
Well I downloaded it to be sure 100% but from the picks you see the changes from the main heroine when she gets raped...
This happend when they use a certain skill on you and it's not the first game with this kind of gameplay, there are plenty of it.
You can get one skill/card where you fuck the enemy by your own volition ("Ride On" card), and you have certains skills/cards that makes the enemy cum, so there is a bit of sex fighting, but its very limited to that and those are kinda annoying to get.

Not saying it should be on the list though, since you basically just do that to kick the enemy in the balls after he cums to instantly win the battle.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
You can get one skill/card where you fuck the enemy by your own volition ("Ride On" card), and you have certains skills/cards that makes the enemy cum, so there is a bit of sex fighting, but its very limited to that and those are kinda annoying to get.

Not saying it should be on the list though, since you basically just do that to kick the enemy in the balls after he cums to instantly win the battle.
Well I tried the game for one hour more or less, but yeah... even if there is a little something is not a sex fight, is basically a rape based game.

• Sad

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Looks like there's another thread for Sex Battle games which looks pretty up to date, it's here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ultimate-battle-fuck-sex-fight-collection-english-translated.133539/

He gives a shout-out to this thread so I assume it's a collated source of everything we've got in here and more? Didn't have time to fully check the list out yet though!
No, I saw that thread when it got created but in that list the games with the sex battle element are maybe 2 or 3 last time I saw it.
The rest are a big bunch of unilaterally rape games.
Last time I saw the list there were Eileen, Karrin Prison and another one I don't remember.
If you don't believe you can check the games in the list and maybe you can find a good game even if there isn't the sex battle you are seeking for.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
No, I saw that thread when it got created but in that list the games with the sex battle element are maybe 2 or 3 last time I saw it.
The rest are a big bunch of unilaterally rape games.
Last time I saw the list there were Eileen, Karrin Prison and another one I don't remember.
If you don't believe you can check the games in the list and maybe you can find a good game even if there isn't the sex battle you are seeking for.
Ahh shame, yeah I'll probably have a look at the list but will still keep this thread as my main sex battle one to watch, thanks

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't quite understand why these games are so rare to see. Hope to see more of these in a near future
Because it seems the majority prefers unilateral rape.
It doesn't matter if the MC is male or female.
We are lucky we still have some devs who still does this kind of stuff.
Imho rape games are more or less the same, except for a few high quality games of that genre...

Reactions: Artix0 and Arzeth
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes