Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

acepilot

Jun 5, 2020
Found another game called Ryona Angels β (rough translation. Could be wrong.) Just two chicks wrestling (3 playable chars) with sex fighting in it (not main attack) although it is a bunch of pictures with little gameplay I figured I'd mention it as I did a search for it here and came up empty. You can download it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anyways...
There was a to the . Watch out your sugar level if you play it. Battles start with sex, end with sex, with only sex in-between. Which was the point of the thread, since it looks like a refresher was needed.

came out too, it's definitely sex-battle too. Not really high-quality, but probably good if you like the humor.
These games look interesting. Do they have English translations yet?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Saria Reclaimed had pretty large 0.5 and 0.6 updates. There's a decent amount of content now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/saria-reclaimed-v0-6-velminth.114058/
I only played what was the 2nd release of this game, but if the core mechanics of this game didn't change then it is not really a Sexfight game.

Sexfight games use sex has the main way to fight for every characters involved.

Saria Reclaimed has only Battle Rape since the MC is swordfighting when the ennemies will try to rape her when she's down.

If we consider this game as a Sexfight game then it means that we should do the same for basically every Japanese side - scroller game with a female MC getting fucked when she has taken too much damage.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I've finished this when it came out here... It can fit in here... but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we take in consideration only the fact you need to use sex attacks only it's okay... the rest is only a personal opinion.
Oh I haven't thought about it that deeply haha, just saw a game where you use sex attacks in turn-based combat and the health bar is an ejaculation bar, and thought "yep looks like a sex fight to me"

Reactions: xRoguex

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've finished this when it came out here... It can fit in here... but
If we take in consideration only the fact you need to use sex attacks only it's okay... the rest is only a personal opinion.
It seems like a fitting game for the list.

Reactions: Artix0 and xRoguex

AArona34

Jan 12, 2018
I think Rogschard MIGHT fit here? While yes it does have minor combat, most battles after the story ones are dynamic and trying to make the opponent cum first, hell half the time you don't even have to actually use weapons. sure you CAN. But the most it'd do is stun them for 3 turns and give you more control. So while it doesn't exactly fit the "No weapons/combat Period" rule you set, i'd still call it a sexfight game, but that might just be me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think Rogschard MIGHT fit here? While yes it does have minor combat, most battles after the story ones are dynamic and trying to make the opponent cum first, hell half the time you don't even have to actually use weapons. sure you CAN. But the most it'd do is stun them for 3 turns and give you more control. So while it doesn't exactly fit the "No weapons/combat Period" rule you set, i'd still call it a sexfight game, but that might just be me.
I'm not a fan of HTML games honestly... the only one I had fun playing it is Degrees of Lewdity.
There is rape thought so it doesn't fits here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes