• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
should be added in the untraslated list

EDIT: should be in the untranslated list too. This developer it seems not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taisha

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
anyone can recommend a sex fight game where you can cum multiple times and not lose? Like Monstergirl dreams or Lustgrimm Again.
If you like also text base games Night Games is good even if is not finished (even if it's abandoned).
There is also a mod made by a certain group of people... the latest stable mod they released is , but I personally prefer the because is still the same and I didn't see the clear difference. Just my opinion about the game :cool:.

Another one is Succubus Rhapsodia. I've personally started to translate it as my first project but soon after Zethin came up and took the job with another one in the ULMF forum (they are way better translators than me). Is not much translated but you can find the link of they work with the mods here. It's not completed and since last year they did say nothing about other updates.
If you want the raw game I can share it. This is the best BF ever done imho.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
If you like also text base games Night Games is good even if is not finished (even if it's abandoned).
There is also a mod made by a certain group of people... the latest stable mod they released is , but I personally prefer the because is still the same and I didn't see the clear difference. Just my opinion about the game :cool:.

Another one is Succubus Rhapsodia. I've personally started to translate it as my first project but soon after Zethin came up and took the job with another one in the ULMF forum (they are way better translators than me). Is not much translated but you can find the link of they work with the mods here. It's not completed and since last year they did say nothing about other updates.
If you want the raw game I can share it. This is the best BF ever done imho.
Succubus Rhapsodia sounds awesome. But from the comments it sounds like the installer is not working anymore?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Succubus Rhapsodia sounds awesome. But from the comments it sounds like the installer is not working anymore?
Yeah, I dunno what's the problem with it honestly. I shared something in the past, but is not up to date and maybe there are a lot of errors. I can share the japanese copy with the mod applied if you want, or only the original copy too.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Yeah, I dunno what's the problem with it honestly. I shared something in the past, but is not up to date and maybe there are a lot of errors. I can share the japanese copy with the mod applied if you want, or only the original copy too.
can you share the one with the mod applied? I tried to download the one that you shared in the thread of the game but It didnt work for me (said something about missing mod/script)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
can you share the one with the mod applied? I tried to download the one that you shared in the thread of the game but It didnt work for me (said something about missing mod/script)
This is with the partial english. The only thing it's missing is the Zethin patch because he used Python.
I can do some "poetry translation" because the maps translated I have are not compatible with this version of the game.
I have some character dialogue translated by me but same issue.
The only problem I know there are in this patch are a notification error that pops up when you do a specific hold and some excess of characters in some dialogues. If you go in the recollection room and you try to do some crazy self-made battle the game breaks (this is a jap mod fault). There shouldn't be any other problems that I'm aware, so the game overall should work fine.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
These feels more like a list of every game in the genre rather than a recommendation.

Cos i've scrolled through the list in the OP, and it's just trash after trash after trash.
Bad art, creepy 3d models, abandoned games (lots of them) or games on rpgmaker systems that are 10 years out of date.
Hell, some of them are links to request or translation threads that don't actually have playable games in them.

Which of these games would you guys actually recommend?
Like... which of them are good?

Edit: If we had a proper battlefuck tag, then we could just search by that and see preview images for each game we look at, instead of needing a thread to list them all.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
These feels more like a list of every game in the genre rather than a recommendation.

Cos i've scrolled through the list in the OP, and it's just trash after trash after trash.
Bad art, creepy 3d models, abandoned games (lots of them) or games on rpgmaker systems that are 10 years out of date.
Hell, some of them are links to request or translation threads that don't actually have playable games in them.

Which of these games would you guys actually recommend?
Like... which of them are good?

Edit: If we had a proper battlefuck tag, then we could just search by that and see preview images for each game we look at, instead of needing a thread to list them all.
The tag rework is already a WIP and you can see it here https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
It depends on your preferences. To me for example, Succubus Rhapsodia is one of the best BF games even untraslated.
Try to say what you'd like to play and I can see if there is a game for you.
It could be probably a hard task :rolleyes:

aznasian

Dec 22, 2019
I've been looking through the list and posts on this thread -- great work, everybody. Totally agree that there should be a BF or sexfight tag.

Anyone have any good recommendations for games in my interest area?
  • Yuri (futa is fine)
  • Setting is a formal sexfight/BF competition (ex. Ladies Sex Bout, Live a Battle) or a dispute that is settled through a sexfight/BF

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It seems Turtle Crane, the creator of Ladies Sex Bout, has started working on a new game.

I also found another game in Pixiv.
May be, it could also be counted as Sexfight(or battlefuck) game?
Battle fuck simulator
and
They are free

I knew about BFS but not about his new game

EDIT: The new one seems promising, but I don't know what program he's using for his game. I really have no clue.

Last edited:
  • Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It seems Turtle Crane, the creator of Ladies Sex Bout, has started working on a new game.

I also found another game in Pixiv.
May be, it could also be counted as Sexfight(or battlefuck) game?
Battle fuck simulator
and
They are free

EDIT: The new one seems promising, but I don't know what program he's using for his game. I really have no clue.
Do either of you have a link to Battlefuck simulator on a site that doesn't require a sign up? I would like to give it a play.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Don't expect too much. :sneaky:
Ladies Sex Bout is way better... sadly I don't have a full english patch for that game

EDIT: There was another Ladies Sex Bout (Reboot) WIP years ago, but I dunno if he'll finish that one.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Ladies Sex Bout is way better... sadly I don't have a full english patch for that game

EDIT: There was another Ladies Sex Bout (Reboot) WIP years ago, but I dunno if he'll finish that one.
Thank you for sharing the Mega link. Does Ladies Sex Bout have a male protag option?

blue12

Apr 8, 2018
and
They are free

IIRC the the engine is onscripter, believe both games and the reboot use that

aznasian

Dec 22, 2019

I know there's an LSB english patch somewhere out there that doesn't depend on an autotranslator... I'll see if I can find it.

Reactions: Omar128 and xRoguex
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes