Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It's "You can't escape from the heroines!" by Illusion. Good luck finding it, or the patch, 10 years later...
That definitely qualifies as BF, and is super fun. Even though the posing battles have gone a bit cringy over the years.

I'll mention pretty much all games from
They're short, there's little content, little game, they're too expensive for what they're worth... But it's BF and playing at least one can be fun.
well i have it :rolleyes:
but i dunno if it works for win10 because i have it in my pc with win7

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well i don't wanna be the kill joy but even if there is rape like Eileen, that for me is the best example as an alternative (and i had tons of fun playing this one and his sequel), i would really appreciate. If there is already a tread for it and i've missed it or we need to create a new one i'm down for it. :cool:

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
+1, a battlefuck tag would be awesome
I disagree. Just like OP says, there's a bunch of guys who woefully misunderstand what the tag means. The tag would become pointless in no time.
Here's one right here:
New release, seems to have battlefuck like Karryn's Prison.
This newish completed game also has battlefuck, not sure if it qualifies for this thread.
So: nope.
Not saying anything against either game, but stabbing a woman in the gut isn't foreplay (outside Red Army battlefields at least).
OP specifically warned against the misconception: this thread is about using sex-moves in battles exclusively. One-sided rape and physical subjugation (with weapons and pointy stuff) are out. Just like the old classics (is a joke :giggle:).

I was the one who said "BF"... I meant that as a synonym of OP's terms: orgasm = defeat, with both parties trying just that. Just having sex during battles isn't nearly enough.
I admit a very slutty Karyn can almost play like that, but not quite. And the game clearly isn't designed for that. Too many shivs and other stabbity contraptions.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I disagree. Just like OP says, there's a bunch of guys who woefully misunderstand what the tag means. The tag would become pointless in no time.
Just call it 'sex fight' then. Also, tons of people already misunderstand tags like netorare, so misunderstandings is no reason not to add a tag that would make tons of games easier to find.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Does someone have access getting naked fighter 3d full build that not from the main thread ?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
+1 to adding more games to the list, that are relevant to the thread.

...but there ain't many of them lately :cry: But nothing's keeping anyone from making a 'battle rape' topic or someting. Not saying NF3D is unrelated here.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

...but there ain't many of them lately :cry: But nothing's keeping anyone from making a 'battle rape' topic or someting. Not saying NF3D is unrelated here.
Well Corrupted at the Core is in development but is a good game and there are a lot of content. There are a lot of mods too

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017

I don't necessary agree with the premise of the OP that a game must contain ONLY sex fighting and no regular submission / etc moves. I think being able to defeat enemies via physical submission or sexual attacks (ala Karryn's Prison that I'm sure everyone on this thread has played) is still a sexfight / battlefuck game.

I wish there were more games in this genre, but they seem pretty rare.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I don't necessary agree with the premise of the OP
So... why not make your own thread, then?
The guy who wrote the OP took from his time to make an helpful list, which catered his specific interests. Which I happen to share. It's not that I'm uninterested, I'm only saying this is the wrong thread.

Do the same as Decker, then you'll have all rights to change your thread as you see fit, according to your own tastes.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: skrowl and xRoguex

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyways...
There was a to the . Watch out your sugar level if you play it. Battles start with sex, end with sex, with only sex in-between. Which was the point of the thread, since it looks like a refresher was needed.

came out too, it's definitely sex-battle too. Not really high-quality, but probably good if you like the humor.

Reactions: xRoguex
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes