Mar 13, 2023
font's not working, I am doing this through Wine on a Linux machine.

EDIT: Font is downloaded as a font.

Just getting the empty unknown boxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObsidianBay
Dec 12, 2021
I can't play this properly. In order to advance text I have to click out of the game and then back in. I tried changing compatibility mode to Windows 7 and toggling various cpu affinities. Clicking through stuff works fine on the main menu at the start, but as soon as I start a new game the issue begins.

Has the happened to anyone before? Any thoughts on how to fix this?
run as admin, i had the same thing, that fixed it

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for that. I don't know how I never tried that out of all the things I did do. Now I can finally play this game. I wonder what the game is doing that requires admin privileges to run properly.

Hahalmaoohno

Jul 30, 2022
I mean the scenes marked as 2.0
it's not a Lilitales v2.04 or something, idk what it is, but no, I have Lilitales v1.04

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I can't get past floor 7 on tower of trials. Tried following the guide made on an earlier post but I just don't have the fucking numbers.

Can't even kill a golden egg either cause the fucks run turn 1

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I can't get past floor 7 on tower of trials. Tried following the guide made on an earlier post but I just don't have the fucking numbers.
What do you mean by that? I dont remember anymore how its exactly done, some guys need special tactic. With guide do you mean this one? Btw. if all fails you can use my table.
I remember playing appended version of 1.73 or 1.83, where's can I find that one?
I think your mixing things up, there is no such version for this game.

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
What do you mean by that? I dont remember anymore how its exactly done, some guys need special tactic. With guide do you mean this one? Btw. if all fails you can use my table.
I think your mixing things up, there is no such version for this game.
Sorry, it's 2,03.
I played it a long time ago, barely remember where and which pc did I left it.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Ah right, there was that. Note - the Kagura version does already include the prev. patches and is 100% translated (not 80% translated and then abandoned with bugs).

Reactions: Wakaba707

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Do i go in a completely different route if I beat the first enemies?
Not really, you get a different scene at the beginning and keep her virginity for later. You also can't win the fight, just survive long enough for the leader to (in a cutscene) step in due to taking too long.

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
How do I get Luna's third ver2 CG in the gallery? Can someone give a guide to all of them please? I'm missing 2, but it's hard to describe them, so please tell me how to unlock them.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
How do I get Luna's third ver2 CG in the gallery? Can someone give a guide to all of them please? I'm missing 2, but it's hard to describe them, so please tell me how to unlock them.
If you ask well about them:
-for the dancer orgy you just need to dance until the event trigger (if I remember correctly you need to have a high corruption)
-for the arena you just need to lose to the beast tamer

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes