süpadad

Oct 4, 2021
He already answered you. But to spell it out for you: In the first turn of the fight with a sandworm, target Luna with Thunderbolt, it'll kill the smaller sandworm that's holding Luna and leave you to just fight the bigger sandworm.
finally im going to fuck them all

Sep 9, 2022
In my opinion, this is one of the best games in the Kagura arsenal. They, actually, have a lot of good-quality adult games. But if I had to pick number one, it would be Lilitales.

There's a story, gameplay, and different paths. The art, let's just say, may not appeal to everyone, but when all the other components work well, it's not that important. You know, that feeling when you kind of don't like anime, but you still like that specific game.

Birag

Oct 6, 2022
Hello, I think that KG decensorship is 100% original since I found a picture from the same author which is uncensored and then I noticed that it is almost identical to the decensored one. Here:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
How to make Luna as the striptease dancer gangbanged on the stage?I saw the image in the post and also how to make Cless also become a striptease dancer like Luna?

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
it crashed twice and didn't save .... could someone share a new save since all the other one don't work (if they work then i'm an idiot i think :/) thank you in advance

Reactions: spokkimax
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes