Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
it crashed twice and didn't save .... could someone share a new save since all the other one don't work (if they work then i'm an idiot i think :/) thank you in advance
I dunno why it does crash for you (if you dont an use old version. If it still does AFTER taking a look at following, then search web on event viewer and post important info on the exe to crash and WAY more info, system, any error note .... any helpfull info), the saving is a generally known problem. There is a VEEERY easy to find solution for that. But I'll leave a link to my post with many more information to possible questions. ;)

Last edited:

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
I want to translate the game Lilitales into my language, but it is encrypted and I can not get into it. I tried Translator ++, but my download is infinite. Help me get the files out of the game please.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone got the clue how to get this HP Recovery in the Passive Skills?I just know about this now, also if possible the other secret skills & how to get them because I really need to know & I don't have much time due to my job right now,thank you

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone got the clue how to get this HP Recovery in the Passive Skills?I just know about this now, also if possible the other secret skills & how to get them because I really need to know & I don't have much time due to my job right now,thank you
If I remember you need to go to the entrance gate and do events with the old man until he say he was a former gladiator

Reactions: Stalkerman70

Gobberish

Sep 27, 2021
No idea how to get melda's spear, or mana drain, or the accessory directly above Pentagram - not the fairy thing from the golden eggs, to the left. But I beat the dragon so I'm satisfied.

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
No idea how to get melda's spear, or mana drain, or the accessory directly above Pentagram - not the fairy thing from the golden eggs, to the left. But I beat the dragon so I'm satisfied.
Congrats.
If you want, i made a list of all available equipment, and where to get them (post 370 in this thread).

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
If I remember you need to go to the entrance gate and do events with the old man until he say he was a former gladiator
You mean the perverted old beggar who always asking about doing perverted stuffs when he asked by Luna about Jill?

Last edited:

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
You mean the perverted old beggar who always asking about doing perverted stuffs when he asked by Luna about the Jill?
Yes, do what he ask then you will be able to ask him about his past. And if you are worried about its perverted stuffs for a virgin run there is no problem.

Reactions: Stalkerman70

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
I can't play this properly. In order to advance text I have to click out of the game and then back in. I tried changing compatibility mode to Windows 7 and toggling various cpu affinities. Clicking through stuff works fine on the main menu at the start, but as soon as I start a new game the issue begins.

Has the happened to anyone before? Any thoughts on how to fix this?

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Can't win against the big boss (lost first time and went to the lose bracket). Hard game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right anything comeing out of jap by there law's has to be that way. i thik that's what i read

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
if i rember right anything comeing out of jap by there law's has to be that way. i thik that's what i read
Yep the original censorship law was set up by the occupying American forces and has stayed till this day. Ironic ain't it?

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes